• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nearly 50 percent leave Obama mortgage-aid program

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I,ll never understand how THEY thought this had a chance in hell of working . I found a few things interesting in this article as well as a few of the comments . Seems like not much money has been spent out of the 75B , Nor has what has been spent helped very many people & only putting off the forclosure longer IMO .

I also have read in several articles that a fairlly large # of homes in forclosure or close to it are in the 5 million dollar + range , I doubt very many of those people had much of a downpayment either :whistling:

I,m not sure if this comment reflects how it was designed to work or not , But seems the typical banking practices that more then likelly caused the problem in the first place . any thoughts ?

BTW I dont need to here its Bushes fault , that shits getting really old :hammer:

" The more than 100 participating mortgage companies get [COLOR=#366388 !important][COLOR=#366388 !important]taxpayer [COLOR=#366388 !important]incentives[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] to reduce payments. As of mid-June only $490 million had been spent out of a potential $75 billion the government has made available to help stem the wave of foreclosures. "

COMMENT
" Did you try getting one of BOs mortgages? I did. Was told that I needed $7,000.00 to $10,000.00 upfront to get the loan. If I had that much money I wouldn't need the loan. The man needs to go back to the community and organize more block parties and leave the working class people alone. Tax and spend, tax and spend. I guess that is what you learn when you are a community orgainzer. "

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100821/ap_on_bi_ge/us_mortgage_aid

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I get phone calls every so often about refinancing under this new package. The last two calls I was told that President Obama requiring all homeowners to get on the program. One was very demanding of which got hung up on.