• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cabelas has EVERYTHING!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
they ain't got everything in the past I have asked for a money tree I have yet to receive one.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
As someone who is on first name terms with Cabela's, I have never seen them selling tractors before. They've never appeared in any of the dozens of catalogues that they send me every year.

That reminds me, I need to check out their Bargain Cave. It's been a couple of weeks. :brows:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
cabela's fatersday flier has cabela's exclusive Coleman ATV and UTV's .
looks like a rhino

oneryone

As someone who is on first name terms with Cabela's, I have never seen them selling tractors before. They've never appeared in any of the dozens of catalogues that they send me every year.

That reminds me, I need to check out their Bargain Cave. It's been a couple of weeks. :brows:

Got a notice recently, they are getting out of the tractor business

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Cabelas is the biggest rip off. The only thing they have going for them is that they do seem to have inventory when others don't. It's one of the last places I shop - but I'm a cheap SOB.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Cabelas is the biggest rip off. The only thing they have going for them is that they do seem to have inventory when others don't. It's one of the last places I shop - but I'm a cheap SOB.

My wife loves to pick on me about Cabela's. Every time we're in Maine, I stop in Scarborough to visit the store wander all around, look at all the guns, talk to the gun guys and never buy a thing. Once, they had a bunch of Lake City 30.06 once fired brass (still had the crimp on the primer) cheap and bought the whole bunch, but that must have been the only time I bought something there.