• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Awesome Eagle photos

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• eagles1.jpg
    eagles1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 314
  • eagles2.jpg
    eagles2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 314
  • Eagles4.jpg
    Eagles4.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 304
  • eagles3.jpg
    eagles3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 313

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Beautiful photos! How in the heck did you get within sight of them long enough to get the pics?

There are several nests about 1/2 mile behind my house and it always amazes me how BIG they are...4-6 feet in diameter!

My parents have a place on a river and frequently we see Eagles dive in the water and come out with a pike or a bass. Awesome sight.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wannafish,
I snapped both my fingers and crossed my arms and went into invisible mode! (like Bert on Soap). :)

Really; I got the pics via email. Here is the text that came with them. I have no clue if it's true, but thought the pics were AWESOME! I didn't post this text to start in case it was bogus.

------------------------------

These awesome pictures were taken recently near Comox, BC, Canada.

Unfortunately no one knows who the photographer was. This is something few

humans will ever be privileged to see.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
To "Whom ever" Thanks for those breath taking shots. Down here near a couple of my job sites there are Eagles that will land in the trees not far away. Binocs are common on the job for that reason.