• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ouch ! This had to hurt !

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Obviously there weren't any sharks around. :drink: They could have grafted a leg onto where his left arm was and his penis onto where his head was...:thumb: After all, it would function just as well for cognitive thought as his original head.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Once I saw what he was playing with, I decided that I didn't want to watch it. I am not certain if the person taking the pictures or the person feeding the fish was more stupid.

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
Obviously there weren't any sharks around. :drink: They could have grafted a leg onto where his left arm was and his penis onto where his head was...:thumb: After all, it would function just as well for cognitive thought as his original head.

:rofl1: