• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

the democrats work for the 3rd world now

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
As the title says, the mild democrats are now globalists and the far left are now communist globalists that are trying to over run the US with refugees that are mostly fighting age men. They do not want to get along. They want a civil war in this country because that is the vehicle to get rid of the Constitution which is a big road block for them. Recent appointments to the Supreme Court are making them exceptionally crazy because it was there tool to advance their agenda that they can't get passed in congress. Trump is playing chess with Chuck and Nancy right now and think they are losing. The next thing major to happen is I think we will now see a real Hillary, Holder, Rice, Lynch, Comme,McCabe, Podesta, Uma,Obama and others real investigation now that Barr is confirmed. Should be a fun couple of months

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I hope Barr convenes a grand jury and subpoenas all the treasonous assholes involved. If nothing else it would convince any others thinking of committing a coup to think twice about it.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
As the title says, the mild democrats are now globalists and the far left are now communist globalists that are trying to over run the US with refugees that are mostly fighting age men. They do not want to get along. They want a civil war in this country because that is the vehicle to get rid of the Constitution which is a big road block for them. Recent appointments to the Supreme Court are making them exceptionally crazy because it was there tool to advance their agenda that they can't get passed in congress. Trump is playing chess with Chuck and Nancy right now and think they are losing. The next thing major to happen is I think we will now see a real Hillary, Holder, Rice, Lynch, Comme,McCabe, Podesta, Uma,Obama and others real investigation now that Barr is confirmed. Should be a fun couple of months

Don't hold your breath. The swamp cannot be drained when the swamp dwellers themselves are the ones controlling the drain plug.

At best, a few sacrificial lamps will be cast into the fires and life will go on as usual for these despicable creatures. :hammer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
God it sure would be nice to see action taken against those dems who have so blatantly broke our laws thinking they could never be brought to justice. Still, I won't hold my breath.