• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Up Against the Wall!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 5.32.17 PM.png

We have a choice of fates today. Now.
Not forever.

We can be the ones against the wall.
Or we can be the side that WON and puts the others who meant us harm against the Wall.

Of course they want us disarmed because we're meant harm. No other reason ever to insist one disarm.
We've been in a power struggle for America for over 50 years.
Someone's got to win.

Clearly the other side can't or we'd be at the least disarmed. All the rest of their intentions would follow by whatever methods; if not direct repression then mass immigration.
Nothing last forever.
Certainly not a standoff, certainly not a struggle for power.

No-merely being armed isn't enough or this would be over. As we all know it will never be over while we attempt to share power equally with our enemies.

Who's contempt for us grows.
Daily.
The enemy is not "gun grabbers" as a gun is merely a tool and it's our hands on them that enrages the enemy.

The enemy's problem is with US.

The enemy isn't the police or military.
OR WE'D KNOW.
Both police and mil swore sacred Oath to protect us and our Constitution.
The enemy actually shoots police and can barely contain hisses around soldiers. Barely. I'm a vet, trust me.

The enemy wants us up against the wall. They for a time were checked by our merely possessing firearms but no longer. They aren't impressed.
They think we're bluffing.
The enemy wants us up against the wall. They aren't impressed.
They think we're bluffing.

Are we bluffing?

rugerman

Years ago they were talking about confiscating guns I was talking to a deputy sheriff and I told him that if I were him and they decided to come to my house to get my guns that he not be in the group who came to try it. His reply was that he would only come to my house to help me hold off the guys who would do something so stupid. Still feel the same way.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Years ago they were talking about confiscating guns I was talking to a deputy sheriff and I told him that if I were him and they decided to come to my house to get my guns that he not be in the group who came to try it. His reply was that he would only come to my house to help me hold off the guys who would do something so stupid. Still feel the same way.

We're not bluffing. :smile:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
A couple of years back, I was talking to our local County Sheriff who is a personal friend. I said to him that if the Feds ever instructed him to confiscate my guns he better have the Texas National Guard as back up as I have his boys outgunned. His answer was that if the Feds do start confiscating guns, they'll start at his house. He'd give me a call. :yum:

You know what? He's probably right. He puts me to shame.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
In 1935 Hitler freed the German people from the tyranny of guns.

In 1936 he enslaved them and turned their energies and industry on enslaving, or murdering, the rest of the world.

This should never be the vision of any American. One of the most succinct statements to preserving what America should be is uttered below. Bolding is mine

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Let me put it another way;

If We The People cannot hold our government, elected and appointed, accountable to the will of the people via the weight of the election box...; then we must hold them down with headstones. It has not come yet to that. But it should always be possible. History has proven time and again,,,; A government that does not fear the people, will, in time, come to be feared by the people.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Well put, Franc. I saw one recently, maybe here, that said "when the government wants to repeal the 2nd amendment that's exactly why it was written"!!
mIKE

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Well put, Franc. I saw one recently, maybe here, that said "when the government wants to repeal the 2nd amendment that's exactly why it was written"!!
mIKE
Written by a fellow name DeBurgh
Posted here by a fellow named NIXON

#5300 in the Toons for our time thread on page 265