• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

RTV talk?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Out riding our machines :thumb:

Actually, it hasn't been used much lately. It was a very warm winter so the ground rarily froze. I don't like tearing things up so I've been staying out of the mud and lawn as much as possible.

Haven't done any mods to mine lately but the next project is to mount some unistrut to the outside of the cargo box. With that installed, I can carry tools much easier when the box is full of firewood or whatever.

The neighbor just picked up a Rhino yesterday so I'm going to have an opportunity to compare them side-by-side (no pun intended). Dargo never did do that tug-of-war between the RTV and Rhino so I'm hoping to do that soon.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
Dargo never did do that tug-of-war between the RTV and Rhino so I'm hoping to do that soon.

The RTV still only has about 60 hours on it, so it ain't dun broked in yet. I don't wanna hurt it. I see lots more hours coming up this summer though. I'll have to video the tug of war for ya though. I think I'll try it with both vehicles "as is", and then try it with weight in the Rhino to make the weights equal.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
Out riding our machines :thumb:

same here. Using it today to haul the debris from trimming trees. Little cold outside so I'm back in the house for a cup of coffee.

Jim

DOC - do we need a RTV900 forum??

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
I think I'll try it with both vehicles "as is", and then try it with weight in the Rhino to make the weights equal.
But a Rhino can't hold enough weight in the box to make it equal the RTV's weight. Isn't the difference about 800# (twice as much as the box can hold)?