• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I am not old enough to remember

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
much of John F Kennedy. I remember the assassination and the funeral.

But I have a hard time believing this. :unsure:

Jackie and Bobby???

C. David Heymann’s latest book, "Bobby and Jackie: A Love Story," details the four-year relationship between the two prominent Kennedys. The author, who has previously written biographies of Jackie O, John F. Kennedy Jr. and Caroline Kennedy, paints a picture of the affair with the use of personal interviews and previously unavailable reports from the Secret Service and FBI.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It will sell more of his book, that otherwise would sit on the shelves unsold. He does say it happened after the assassination. At first read I thought he was saying while JFK and Marilyn were at it Bobby and Jackie O were also at it. :eek:
Like the report said, his evidence is as flimsy as it can be. He draws conclusions from little tidbits but does not have any real proof.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I'd like to know how the killer Kennedy has been allowed to stay in office. Affairs are nothing compared to what this fat azz got away with.