• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Road trip

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm going in search of cats in several states.but will keep the gang informed.but in my absence if Mainer the painer tries to buy any 600 series machines that come up tell him I have first dibbs. also if he tries to talk any @#it put him in his place. he has been know to work from many angles and several aliases so stay on his toes. he is one cunning operator. it takes several office gals here all day just to track his movements. as he darts from website to website in search of that perfect Thiokol. :w00t2:

Last edited:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Boggie, you get no credit unless you post pictures.

Otherwise, have fun and try to stay out of jail!

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
OK, ok, 'nuf of that hub-bub. First off, it was hard but I just got enough of a coat of paint on the roof of your rig to test out the new solar-powered GPS transponding paint. It's the latest in nano-bot technology... each bot playing its role in serving up the electronic equivalent of a GPS unit and then the surrounding paint feeding each bot with the benefits of solar. In the instance that you park in an enclosed environment there is sufficient on-board memory to hold last coords to emit upon return to sky. In the instance that a tarp is applied to prevent solar, the electrmagnetic fields of your rig will then power the bots. Translucent camera bot liquid was applied to other parts of your rig so we can correlate photos to locations and clean up after each of your deals has been 'closed'.
Suffice it to say, you laid claim of 'dibs' to advanced potential 600-targets (an act which does break the rules of dibs, btw, and all prior dibs-claims....mhmmm...note to self on 602). Now, there is a by-line in the book-of-dibs that says that if I lay claim to all 600's found on your current journey then you are entitled to enact future-dibs claims of those that may be discussed on this site in your absence.
;)
LOL
I want video of the clubs along the way. Woohoo!

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
so Mainer, can you see me now? how about now? :w00t2:

Dude... come on...show some sophistication... if you're gonna moon me, at least shave the crack! When I get the night-time Terabyte image-bot-download you're lucky I don't post the photos Mr. Sasquach! The bots almost failed based on subject matter toxicity... and a bug showed up in their code....they started howling at the great white wonder! :moon::yum::doh::yum:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, Maimer ..... found your bots... they were full when I found them left them on table empty when I was done....:w00t2: what did you say the bots are talking to loud I think they are calling a name out loud... no guess not.

I think you are going to lose me now the mountains are going to be in the way.:smile: