• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Letting the Dust Settle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakternut

Listen, people. This dustup what's been going on for the past too-many-damn-days serves no purpose. This will be my last mention, publicly, of this matter.
It would only seem that the only way to cool this forum down is to completely ignore that it ever happened. Let bygones be bygones........all that.

Who's with me?

dzalphakilo

Banned
Listen, people. This dustup what's been going on for the past too-many-damn-days serves no purpose. This will be my last mention, publicly, of this matter.
It would only seem that the only way to cool this forum down is to completely ignore that it ever happened. Let bygones be bygones........all that.

Who's with me?

Uhmm...drinking with CB?

I've got no clue to what your talking about.

Am I missing a soap opera via PM, private club or private joke?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Uhmm...drinking with CB?

Yea ,I am a little lost too . But I am just about always lost anyway, so that ain't new news .

I don't even know for sure what "Dust Up" means . But I assume you mean "kicking sand" to get a reaction ???

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Uhmm...drinking with CB?

Generally, all of the above DZ. At least for me.... drinking with CB is actually fun. My guess is that drinking with CG is better.:mrgreen:

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I'm another one who has no idea about the "dust-up".

I guess the old saying is right "Ignorance is bliss".

dzalphakilo

Banned
Generally, all of the above DZ. At least for me.... drinking with CB is actually fun. My guess is that drinking with CG is better.:mrgreen:

Personally, people tend to think too much of what other people think about themselves, particularly over the internet.

Face it, without actually knowing each individual person here personally, you can only gather so many assumptions about others by their posts, many of which I really think are incorrect (assumptions about that person).

What would sincerely bother me is if people on this forum actually met me, and thought perhaps the same of me as they do now when they read some of my posts:yum:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Personally, people tend to think too much of what other people think about themselves, particularly over the internet.

Face it, without actually knowing each individual person here personally, you can only gather so many assumptions about others by their posts, many of which I really think are incorrect (assumptions about that person).

What would sincerely bother me is if people on this forum actually met me, and thought perhaps the same of me as they do now when they read some of my posts:yum:

You mean I would no longer think you are a shallow, heartless, asshole? :poke: Damn. Where would the fun be there? :confused2: Now we all know that's not how I think of you, but I know what you mean. Some of these people I HAVE met in real life AND visited on the phone. That makes a big difference too.

Cityboy

Banned

Who's with me?

OK...So what ya'll all pissed off about?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

So what your saying is we should all run out and buy guns and have a FF reunion and get to know one another ???? I can already see a couple shoot outs in the making . :whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm with you. I'll buy the first round. :beer:
Cheers (and rep points for trakternut)

Trakternut

CB, I ain't pissed off. Just disappointed about the recent happenings about these parts where a couple of our more popular female members are at each others' throats, thereby having a few of those who've chosen sides to act much the same.
"Dustup" is a slang term for altercation. If I say anymore, I'll be in danger of breaking my word.

Cityboy

Banned
CB, I ain't pissed off. Just disappointed about the recent happenings about these parts where a couple of our more popular female members are at each others' throats, .......

OOOH! OOOH! Catfight! :w00t2:

They should settle it with a nekked wrassling match filmed live on FF. :brows:

dzalphakilo

Banned
CB, I ain't pissed off. Just disappointed about the recent happenings about these parts where a couple of our more popular female members are at each others' throats, thereby having a few of those who've chosen sides to act much the same.
"Dustup" is a slang term for altercation. If I say anymore, I'll be in danger of breaking my word.

CATFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps I always liked popular people

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

Don't break your word ! Thats about all a mans got when its all said and done .

Dang ,
Sounds like we musta had a "Cat fight" and I completely missed it . Oh well , such is life .

So get over it and go forward .

Guys disagree everyday in this place .Its a non issue .

It's also a lot more fun when I can get a radical Republician all crossways . So whose with me ???!!!! Lets go kick some Right Wing Republician's Radical Ass !!! :flowers:

Cityboy

Banned
Hey um, there was a girl fight and no body call me. You people suxk.

Honestly CB, for some reason, I feel a little different from "real men".

Watching two women fight OR make love with one another was/is never a "turn on" for me. Just don't see what guys see in it.

No time to be upset now Mak. DZ needs a nurse! A MALE nurse. He says he don't feel right :hide::wink: So how 'bout running over there and feel him and see wassamadda. :poke::rolf2:

(Sorry DZ.....couldn't help myself:mrgreen:)

mak2

No time to be upset now Mak. DZ needs a nurse! A MALE nurse. He says he don't feel right :hide::wink: So how 'bout running over there and feel him and see wassamadda. :poke::rolf2:

Yea I will go see wassamadda, the only thing better than two women fighting or making love is two women fighting and making love. :brows: I think DZ will be fine, maybe he just needs his man card recharged.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

That was funny, I don't care who you are.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm another one who doesn't know what the heck is going on!!!!! :hammer::hammer::hammer:

It occurs to me that if I don't know what you're talking about and 90% of the members don't know what you're talking about then maybe, just maybe, you don't know what you're talking about.

Now that doesn't even make sense to me!!!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm another one who doesn't know what the heck is going on!!!!! :hammer::hammer::hammer:

It occurs to me that if I don't know what you're talking about and 90% of the members don't know what you're talking about then maybe, just maybe, you don't know what you're talking about.

Now that doesn't even make sense to me!!!!!
It doesn't matter Frank.
The dust hath settled... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.