• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

grrrrrrrr!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:pat: WTF! Someone stole my f---ing tackle box out of my boat again! Same thing happened two years ago. So now, I've got to scramble and pick up a new one this week and restock it before next weekend.:smileywac

:shitHitFan: if I ever catch the sucker, there'll be:2gunsfiri

Someone stole the motor off my old boat a few years ago too. I'm gettin tired of supporting the bunch of low-lives that are too lazy to go out and get a job and buy things for themselves.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Is this that high theft rate thing due to lack of guns in Canada?

Seriously, it really sucks to have some inconsiderate lazy arse steal your stuff. If you find him/her, DON'T shoot. But DO tell everyone he/she knows what a loser he/she is.

EDIT - PC Police

Last edited:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Beat the shit out of him and tell him next time he will simply dissapear. If anything EVER goes missing again tell him that will be the end of him!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Is this that high theft rate thing due to lack of guns in Canada?

Seriously, it really sucks to have some inconsiderate lazy arse steal your stuff. If you find him/her, DON'T shoot. But DO tell everyone he/she knows what a loser he/she is.

EDIT - PC Police

That's why I don't have any fishing stuff. Someone broke into my parents storage shed when I was in University and stole all my fishing stuff. I've never gotten around to replacing it and subsequently haven't fished in 20 years. Of course, I'm not an avid fisher or else I would have replaced it but I probably would have gone out and done it a few times if I had all my gear still.

Oh well, I'm just glad no one shot the poor thief (yeah right).:rolleyes:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
My friend in Santa Barbara Ca. had his van broke into two times down at the warfs parking lot. It always happend late at night. Since he was kinda storing it there (he owned several baots docked at this warf) he decided to booby trap it. He strung up treble hooks all on the inside. Small ones that were dark in color. On one of my trips he showed me what he did. About a month later someone broke in again. This time they had some scars left from this encounter im sure! He placed them at head, arm and torso level. What a mess it must have made. He said there was little drops of blood and even one bloody finger print. He wasnt sure if he was going to call the police or not since he wasnt sure if he would get in trouble. I said to tell them you had fishing gear in the van. I need to call him and see what he did. Anyway I can just see this guy snared in a few treble hooks trying to get out of the van and not screaming all at the same time!:yum: :thumb:

dzalphakilo

Banned
Last week a good friend/customer was doing some work around in a not so good area at an apartment complex. Someone broke into his truck and used his spear set of keys (hidden under the seat) to ride off. Just so happens my buddy was right around the one apartment working on the outside condensing unit and heard his truck start up. He came running around the side, saw the guy starting to take off, so he jumped on the passenger side foot railing, was hanging on, busted out the window trying to stop the guy. The guy stepped on it and actually tried to sideswipe a phone pole to knock my buddy off. Buddy jumped off the truck going about 40mph and got beat up pretty bad from the fall. The guy in the truck ended up hitting another pole dead on some yards away and got a pretty good bang up himself. Cops show up, take him away. Guy who tried to steal the truck was in his mid 50's and apparently had one to many to drink. Buddy said the whole thing lasted no more than 30 seconds until he smashed his truck into the pole.

Best part of the story...

Buddy went to the police station where they were they had the guy. Guy looks straight at my buddy and tells him "it's not my fault"!

Per my friends exact words... "WTF!?"

Friend has some very sore ribs and now has no truck and has to deal with the insurance company.