• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Yacht Called "A"

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I guess even with all that money, a guy still has some pervert in him still.

Lia

Banned
Personally, I don't like it. I mean the outer lines of it look cool, but the living quarters are kinda dismal to me. Too much crystal, too much silver, too much marble, and that long corridor... it looks dark and cold and uninviting. It's not really practical, more of a toy.

Is it just me being dull and boring, or does anyone else find it too 'modern?'

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I built a garage for the price of his stairwell railing ................. :whistling:

Lia

Banned
Exactly! And I'll bet your garage has more 'ambience' than his yacht! The thing is, it doesn't matter how much one spends on a project, if'n it doesn't 'feel' good, or look good, then it's wasted money imho. That yacht, to my mind, has no soul. Nothing really appealing about it whatsoever.

bill w

i like the garage on the ship...if you got the $$$ to make it happen,so be it....way nice...Bill w