• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

UTV snow plow?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If anyone's interested, ATV outfitters currently has some very nice pricing on UTV plows.
Look here for details
I'm eyeing up one of the Blacklines but if I got it, my tractor will loose one more function :eek:

keybal

Brian:

Bought one of the 72" Blackline's from Neil.

Got to use it one Friday. Works well but needs the angle kit which isn't out yet.

I also emailed the company (Powerline) to ask if the cylinders for the power angle could be purchased seperatly as we already have the hydrolic pump to operate them.

Vince D.

keybal

Brian:

The mount seems fine. the weight does not seem to be problem.

The plow is a little slow in the down / up department, at approximately 1" per second, but not to bad.

The worst part is the slop in the angle. It seems that the blade can move 8 to 10 degrees left or right with the stock manual adjustment assembly. I really think that the power cylinders are required to hold it rigid side to side.

I'm still waiting to hear from Powerline on my inquiry about buying just the cylinders since we already have power hydraulics for the dump bed.

Vince D.

keybal

A quick update:

I've sent two email's to Blackline about both the Power Angle Kit and buying just the cylinders and still have not heard anything back.

I guess I'll keep on waiting!

Deerlope

I am not plowing snow with my RTV when I got a Bota 38HP with a cab and a 71/2' Fisher plow on the FEL. If the RTV is all you got then I guess it beats a shovel.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Deerlope said:
I am not plowing snow with my RTV when I got a Bota 38HP with a cab and a 71/2' Fisher plow on the FEL.
Not all of us have that... :( I still plow with my tractor but only because I have the blade and FEL and waiting to see what the best setup for the RTV will be.

keybal

I'm still waiting for a Frigging reply from Blackline about the power angle kit or just purchasing the cylinders.

If it ever gets cold here, I might need the plow!