• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

well crap !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Geez . I guess I should start listening to doctors a little more often .
The ankle I broke the ball and socket on woke me up this morning and it is on fire .Its been a few years and I thought I was doing ok . I always try to protect it whenever I walk . The doctor warned me the bottom of the socket could start moving around at any time .
They ( doc) wanted to operate to reattach the bone , but me ( Dumb Ass) said nope , I''l be fine . Gimme a drink LOL. Not so damn funny now .

So I guess the wife wins and I will go in and get poked and twisted and end up paying for it .

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I've known guys who lived in the trenches on the front line that got less banged up than you. :biggrin::biggrin:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Take care Al ....................... !

A few weeks ago I moved some furniture and did some wiring for my buddies new pond pump house. I developed some chest and back pain and shrugged it off and dealt with it until last Saturday when I picked up one of my generators. As soon as I did it the pain went out the roof. Told the wife to saddle up, we're going to the ER, I'd been dealing with the pain for a week and a half.

Good news is my heart and lungs are fine but I'm up for a long heal with Costochondritis.

Pretty Flamingo

Take care Al ....................... !

A few weeks ago I moved some furniture and did some wiring for my buddies new pond pump house. I developed some chest and back pain and shrugged it off and dealt with it until last Saturday when I picked up one of my generators. As soon as I did it the pain went out the roof. Told the wife to saddle up, we're going to the ER, I'd been dealing with the pain for a week and a half.

Good news is my heart and lungs are fine but I'm up for a long heal with Costochondritis.

I wish you better.

I had that about five years ago several weeks after a bad cough. I was getting slight pains when I breathed out. My family doctor was concerned and sent me off to Accident and Emergency where after a few tests they diagnosed the same. Funny thing is as it is rather rare my GP had he pressed down on the area would have known it wasn't heart-related as if it were I wouldn't have had pain on pressing the ribs. Anyway within a couple of days taking anti-inflammatory tablets all the pain had gone and I was as right as rain. I suppose the A&E Department see it a lot and it could be easily mistaken for heart pains.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Geez . I guess I should start listening to doctors a little more often .
The ankle I broke the ball and socket on woke me up this morning and it is on fire .Its been a few years and I thought I was doing ok . I always try to protect it whenever I walk . The doctor warned me the bottom of the socket could start moving around at any time .
They ( doc) wanted to operate to reattach the bone , but me ( Dumb Ass) said nope , I''l be fine . Gimme a drink LOL. Not so damn funny now .

So I guess the wife wins and I will go in and get poked and twisted and end up paying for it .

Gee, I've never had an ankle operated on. Why dontcha get it fixed and let me know if it helps or just hurts worse... :whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you tell the Doc it was a repetitive stress injury from rocking your rocker too hard?:poke:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen if you didn't burry it so deep in snot trac owners back sides it may heal up