• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCallin' All Cats 2017

vintagebike

one more (big) thing

The Chevron in the center of town is offering us 20 cents off per gallon on our fuel purchases through Monday. Just pay inside and say you are participants in the Vintage Snowcat event.:17875:

Greg364

SUPER Site Supporter
Just checked in to the Best Western only 20 hrs on the road today. Scored 3 six packs of Groomer beer on the way here, only need one, Let me know if anybody wants some, only saw it once and they only had 3. See you all in the AM. time for sleep!

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
I will be happy to relieve you of one six pack and reimburse you for it

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: one more (big) thing

The Chevron in the center of town is offering us 20 cents off per gallon on our fuel purchases through Monday. Just pay inside and say you are participants in the Vintage Snowcat event.:17875:

McCall ID rolls out the red carpet very very welcoming

Sno-Surfer

IMG_5867.jpg

On our way

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just checked in to the Best Western only 20 hrs on the road today. Scored 3 six packs of Groomer beer on the way here, only need one, Let me know if anybody wants some, only saw it once and they only had 3. See you all in the AM. time for sleep!

Being from the land of cheese and Beer.

this struck me as humorous:

"Scored 3 six packs of Groomer beer on the way here, only need one,"

said no one ever........

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
For those looking, we are all currently hanging out at the Chapalla Mexican Dining in downtown McCall. Feel free to join us.
fa91b19558c6fb7e4203f77a34c99c3f.jpg

vintagebike

Freezing Man

Pro Build McCall just delivered a huge load of dry oak pallets for the Friday night bonfire. Fortunately right next to the Smoke Jumper base.IMG_9184.jpg

IMG_9188.jpg

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Great to see everyone on the little hill today. Love seeing all the cats and people.

This was a great test run for the KT7 with the new governor installed. I can tell I need to still make a couple adjustments to the governor to keep it from hunting over 2800RPM operating zone.

Boy Yetti turns on a dime and was it ever fun getting it out on the snow today on The little ski hill here in McCall ID. Friday morning (tomorrow is a new day). Back to adjusting the Governor.
Hey any of you ever drop your phone in a snow bank while on a trip. Well I did today and back tracking my way back to it was frustrating. I got it back ! (life is good).

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Not my cell phone but an expensive set of sunglasses. Once broke a hydraulic fitting while turning around. Took my sunglasses off and set them down on the engine cowling while I changed the fitting. Once it was fixed I jumped in the machine and took off. They got buried and run over. Lol

vintagebike

Brundage on Friday

We are heading to Brundage on Friday. They want us there after 9am, park in the lower parking lot as far to the right side as possible. They have had a whole lot of snow the last few days. The mountain manager will let me know early just what they have planned and open to us. Lots of smiles :biggrin: after a slightly cold night at Little Ski Hill. MVSC

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
this is intended as humor!

Get her a book deal! and try to remove the violence from her prose,,*I find it just terrible that her mother; "threw her in the car"* the nerve of parents today.

Humor, lame, sad,...... I am at home, humor..

have no fun!

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Getting a governor bracket fabricated by Brundage shop see you all at the bon fire

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
lots of smiles, everyone is enjoying themselves,

Attachments

• DSC_0103.jpg
    DSC_0103.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC_0140.jpg
    DSC_0140.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC_0130.jpg