• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tough Times Require Tough Actions

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
[FONT=&quot]Keith and his wife are having hard financial times, so they decide that she'll try being a hooker. She's not quite sure what to do, so Keith says, "Stand in front of that bar and pick up a guy. Tell him you charge a hundred dollars. Any questions and I'll be parked around the corner."

She stands outside the bar for about five minutes showing her leg, when a guy pulls up and asks "How much?"

She says, "A hundred dollars."

He replies, "All I got is thirty."

She says, "Hold on," and runs back to Keith and asks. "What now. What can he get for thirty?"

"A hand job," Keith replied. She runs back and tell the guy all he gets for thirty dollars is a hand job.

He agrees and she gets in the car. He unzips his trousers, and out pops this HUGE willy.

She stares at it for a few seconds, then says. "I'll be right back.." She runs back to Keith.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"Any chance you could lend this guy seventy dollars?"[/FONT]