• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's FF Reunion!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah I'm here again. I know I never left your hearts and minds, and I'm sure some of you still think of me after a good fart (coughgalvcoughcough)

Let the love flow, and someone get me a damn beer.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
????

Were you gone for awhile? I didn't notice.

JK.
Welcome back.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
OOH! The pain and itch that keeps coming back. Guess I need to walk more!:whistling: Are you throwing a shindig for this reunion? There is a holiday coming up.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Murph can be the pinata! Beat the hell out of him and win a prize!:yum::yum:

Lia

Banned
Geez Bill there is not much left to beat out of me. :w00t2::w00t2:

You think? You got that wrong then! :yum: I'm soundly beating you in a er... certain thread!

Great to see you again Rusty, hope all is well with you and yours... :flowers:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
welcome back, hope all is well. i set a side some beer for the reunion party just need some trash cans and ice:brows:
beer.jpg
s

Sounds good. I'll be there shortly.

If you are gonna bitch about a totally different topic, don't do it here. On second thought, why not grow up and quit acting like a 9 year old.

I was asking a question Rusty. It's ok, I know how your mind was brainwashed too. If you only all knew what I know though.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Ah, here we go. should prove to be an interesting reunion thread for ol' Rusty. Have at it, folks!

Oh, and thanks for the welcome back, JB. Doing great.

Sounds good. I'll be there shortly.

If you are gonna bitch about a totally different topic, don't do it here. On second thought, why not grow up and quit acting like a 9 year old.

I have to ask, why is it ok for you to make a "wow" comment in my thread but I can't ask a question in yours?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, for one, your thread really had no point anymore, therefore, I don't feel that my wow was off-topic. And it kinda was, as it was my response to reading back over the previous posts. Guess I could have quoted every single on on what my wow was referring to, but that would be kinda monotonous, eh?

Your question, however, had nothing to do with me returning from my hiatus.

Don't like it? Don't care. Go cry in another thread, because, quite frankly, I don't wanna hear it. (Or read it, if you wanna get technical.)

Well, for one, your thread really had no point anymore, therefore, I don't feel that my wow was off-topic. And it kinda was, as it was my response to reading back over the previous posts. Guess I could have quoted every single on on what my wow was referring to, but that would be kinda monotonous, eh?

Don't like it? Don't care. Go cry in another thread, because, quite frankly, I don't wanna hear it. (Or read it, if you wanna get technical.)

Wow guess you told me.

I never did anything to you. So thanks for that Rusty.

snow dog

all of a sudden the king thread high jacker is concerned about getting high jacked :yum::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Not quite... I know of several who have been here and get along with everyone else.

You have been here, what? 6 months? And think you know the whole layout. Get a grip. You are just another hen without enough to cluck about around town, so you come here and after a while lay out allegations and crybabying. "I'm never coming back, this place and the people are horrible to me, why would I wanna stay here?"

Well, here you are, huh?