• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you listening to?

Ironman

"That was a great time, the summer of '71 - I can't remember it, but I'll never forget it!" Lemmy Kilmister
C1FA4AAF-6A14-4726-8B8D-DD3656A31CBC.jpeg

Ironman

I was on my way to Florida for the first time by car a few years ago. Cruising thru Alabama and the song “Sweet home Alabama “ came on. I’ll never forget that 😎 - it sent tingles down my leg like Chris Mathew used to get when Obama spoke. 🤪

Ironman

Black Sabbath released their 2nd LP "Paranoid" in the UK on Sept. 18, 1970. It was the band's only LP to top the UK Albums Chart until the release of 13 in 2013. Paranoid contains several of the band's signature songs, including "Iron Man", "War Pigs" and the title track, which was the band's only Top 20 hit, reaching number 4 in the UK charts. It is often regarded as one of the most quintessential and influential albums in heavy metal history.
Also, the band had originally wanted to call the record "War Pigs" but decided against it when the record label suggested it might sound like it was a pro -Vietnam record.
-college of rock and roll knowledge (fb)