• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Formost Super Yukon

Wayne

Awhile back I asked if anybody had heard of a Super Yukon. It was made by Formost. I found one and have a few pictures to share if anybody has an interest. I found out the rearend is called an M50 and was made for armored personnel carriers for the military, circa 1950s. This could be afun project.

Attachments

• backend.jpg
    backend.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 434
  • frontside.jpg
    frontside.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 424
  • FrontYukon.jpg
    FrontYukon.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 423
  • rearend&tranny.jpg
    rearend&tranny.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 429
  • tracks.jpeg
    tracks.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 411

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Boggie likes those "big" machines. He is the most likely to take on a project machine of that size. It just does not fit for personal use for most people.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Those tracks are so wide I think I saw a Kristi stuck in between a couple of the cleats.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Awhile back I asked if anybody had heard of a Super Yukon. It was made by Formost. I found one and have a few pictures to share if anybody has an interest. I found out the rearend is called an M50 and was made for armored personnel carriers for the military, circa 1950s. This could be afun project.

wayne did you ever get this?

Wayne

I haven't purchased it yet. I will need to line up a low boy trailer. It is 12 feet wide unless I can take the tracks off.

Wayne