• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter

I turned on my TV a little after five this morning and saw that it was 24 degrees here in Arizona!

Well it wasn't where I am in Arizona. But it was in Flagstaff Arizona.

I just wanted to let you know it's not all a scorching desert here.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

I turned on my TV a little after five this morning and saw that it was 24 degrees here in Arizona!

It was 29 here a couple of nights ago. To commerate November First we had a high of 79!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Yep, Desert

fall-leaves-apps.jpeg

https://www.verizon.com/about/news/three-apps-to-help-you-plan-your-fall-leaf-peeping-trip

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
well, no chit; it's kinda chilly here in pittsburgh-- i say 'meh', put those boots on & grab a coat, all is well'--

other nite, i forewent my coat-- this newbie nurse i got-- 'twas a shock 4 her, until i said, wait until u get to know pittsburgh~ she is of this humid, humid place that i'd die in if made to live there~~ she gave many gasps as we said how weather is here--

Last edited:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter

Where are you in Arizona? My parents are down there for the winter this year. Normally they go to mission Texas. I believe they are in apache junction for a few months.