• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Way We Get By

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This has probably been posted before, but I'm going to post it again.
I'll remove it if it has. :smile:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvpnxbdWX0w"]YouTube- ‪SXSW 2009 Film Trailer: The Way We Get By‬‎[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I am hoping it'll be replayed on PBS soon, or that I can find someplace to watch it online.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I sure have never seen it much less heard of it before , But I sure would like to if you figure out away to watch it online . Thanks PG :smile:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks again PG , I saved it to my favorites & i,ll watch it in the am , cuz its past my bedtime . We cant even get PBS no more so I apreciate you finding it . :flowers:
Yep! I bookmarked it too so I can watch it later with my cheese popcorn.
Aww you're welcome darlin', I had to search watch it online.. duh.. said to join it on Twitter, but this chick don't tweet .. so the most obvious thing was to check PBS.
Hope you all enjoy if you watch it.. I've watched about 8 minutes now, and I like it.
:flowers:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Added: since you don't get PBS anymore Cowboy, I'd check back in from time to time.
Lots of good programming on there, as you probably know.
Better than the junk that's on the networks! lol

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that was great i will have to watch it some time i see see stuff like that and i get all choked up because i remember comming home on leave through dfw and all those people there to say thank you and wish us well didn't know any one they all treated us as we were family it did mean something to me. i to this day find it hard to understand why folks treated us like hero's in my mind i gave my word when i took the oath and when called to duty i had to uphold my end of the deal. yes it was hard to leave my new born and family but i feel good i did what i had to do and glad oi came home.also glad i have since met great people like you all it makes it all worth whiloe

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
that was great i will have to watch it some time i see see stuff like that and i get all choked up because i remember comming home on leave through dfw and all those people there to say thank you and wish us well didn't know any one they all treated us as we were family it did mean something to me. i to this day find it hard to understand why folks treated us like hero's in my mind i gave my word when i took the oath and when called to duty i had to uphold my end of the deal. yes it was hard to leave my new born and family but i feel good i did what i had to do and glad oi came home.also glad i have since met great people like you all it makes it all worth whiloe
Because you guys are our heroes hun. That's why.