• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Vodka Reccommendation

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
If you are looking for an affordable, but quality Vodka, I would reccommend to you, a nice bottle of Svedka. Right from Sweden, it goes down nice and smooth, with no bad aftertaste. Actually, it has no aftertaste at all. This is a Vodka that would be good if you like to drink Vodka straight. A good, full flavour Vodka. Pairs especially well with diet cola.

Attachments

• 0207101534.jpg
    0207101534.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 111

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Thats one of the things I love about Panama . You can buy some of the best liquor avalible and it is super cheap . A bottle of Russian Stoli will run you about $7 .

A 5 star* Rum like "Ron Abuelo 12 year" will cost you $7 which is what I like to drink .
With Cuban Cohiba cigars costing $4 when you buy at a box price ,it makes for a nice evening . :clap:

jhog1

Svedka's is my decoy vodka, I buy that so my kids and there friends don't touch my Kettle I once bought Sky for thew same purpose and know I like it as much as the Kettle One