• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mopar Muscle Show 2012

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Attended the show this past weekend with my Crossfire. Many very nice and special cars there. Here are two worth noting.

Plymouth Valiant all original. Beautiful condition. All the toys including the V8 of course.

valiant1.jpg

Here is the original window sticker. Hard to see details in the picture but the AM only radio cost 59 bucks.

valiant2.jpg

Here is my favorite. 1969 Hemi Road Runner is concours condition. What a beautiful car. Stunning. Gorgeous.

rr1.jpg

A view of the engine bay. What more needs to be said. This bad boy is awesome.

rr2.jpg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Definition of MOPAR;
Take the smallest, lightest vehicle you make and drop in the biggiest powerplant that will fit.

Gosh, I miss the Chrysler Company

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Definition of MOPAR;
Take the smallest, lightest vehicle you make and drop in the biggiest powerplant that will fit.

Gosh, I miss the Chrysler Company

Franc,

This show simply reaffirmed for me why I love the old Mopars so much. Awesome cars. Yes, I too miss Chrysler Corporation. :hammer: