• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brown grass anyone?

dzalphakilo

Banned
Just curious how other lawns in other parts of the country are doing?

Here in my area of N.C, driving home, even the lawns that the guys take "super care" of are turning brown due to lack of rain.

Just kind of rough considering we haven't hit June yet. Usually had to cut the lawn every week earlier this year or it just got out of hand, now it has been over two weeks and haven't cut it yet, and probably will let it go till next week.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Lush and green here! Although we do seem to be getting less rain and it seems warmer than usual for this time of year. I'm not complaining. We had a nice hot summer 4 years ago and it was nice.

I'm on a well so no watering restrictions for me! ;)

Glenn9643

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Even though we're about10" below normal for rainfall we've had enough showers to keep the grass growing.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Just on the other side of the hill from you DZ it's green and I'm mowin on a regular basis. Just came back from Fla. Attended the daughters graduation. Stayed at the house we still have for sale down there and even the weeds were toast.