• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Government wants google to censor searches

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I hate the term "hate speech" anything governments now don't like is "hatespeech." Screw google anyway.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I hate the term "hate speech" anything governments now don't like is "hatespeech." Screw google anyway.
But its hard to put the blame on google when it comes to this quote below from the article. At least "they" are being transparent with their records, unlike someone else promised and ran on in his election. :doh:

The U.S. government filed 6,321 requests with Google for user data during the final six months of the year. That was far more than any other country, according to Google, and a 6 percent increase from the previous six months. Google complied with 93 percent of the U.S. requests for user data, encompassing more than 12,200 accounts.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yahoo's version stated that 218 of the takedowns were for defamation. Didn't mention who.
Be careful what you say on UTube

grizzer

Google has been censoring Obama backround searches for years.

I quit using it since they got in bed with NSA & China threw them out.