• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Alexa Marie has arrived!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
:wow::wow::wow:

Born today (12-26) at 12:26 pm (yeah, I went and bought a Pick-4 lottery ticket straight & boxed) weighed 8#0oz and 20-1/2" long. Mother and baby are doing well.

P1030060.jpg

P1030069.jpg

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Great pics & congrats to the parents & proud Granparents, Thanks for sharing Jev :clap:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Jev what a Happy time......such a beautiful looking Girl....congrats to all.

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
My first will be in about three weeks.
Congratulations. Ain't nutin like it. We can hardly wait to start spoiling her. Mom and baby will go home Tuesday, and Grandma is moving in for a week to help out. Not sure what I'll be doing, but I'm sure there will be some instructions.:yum::yum::yum: I do know that New Years Eve and day will be spent with them, and the kitchen is all mine. Watch this space!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:clap::biggrin:
Damn Grampy Joe, I almost missed this thread!!!!!!!

She IS A BEAUTY!
Look at all that hair!

She's a little baby doll..:smile:

Enjoy every single minute with her.. they grow up so fast.

Welcome to the world Alexa Marie :flowers:... ya little patootie pie.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Why are we congratulating grandpa? He had nothing to do with it. Congrats to the kids on a job well done!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

OK grandpa, congrats to you too. :clap::clap::clap: I love to see photos like these.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Why are we congratulating grandpa? He had nothing to do with it. Congrats to the kids on a job well done!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

OK grandpa, congrats to you too. :clap::clap::clap: I love to see photos like these.
You're the only one who hit that nail on the head.:yum::yum:

Thanks, everyone. We're really pumped. Our first child having her first child...pretty awesome stuff. Hell, I might even mellow out a little bit.:whistling::whistling:On second thought....

Can anyone tell I'm happy?

163430_486922113894_500188894_5631180_4461827_n.jpg

165674_486920978894_500188894_5631125_6996438_n.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Grandpa!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Good pics!!!!!!!

Did the lottery pick 4 pay off?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Grandpa!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Good pics!!!!!!!

Did the lottery pick 4 pay off?
Thanks, Doc. Unfortunately, only two of the numbers hit. I just got through telling my wife I'm glad I only spent $2. :yum: I try to remember my father's rule for doubling your money...fold it in half and stick it back in your pocket. It works every time.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Thanks again Jev for sharing them precious pictures....and yes you do look one happy man.

My wife noted 1 your Granddaughter is absolutely gorgeous and no one would disagree with that fact.....2 your wife and Daughter are so amazingly alike,they could be twins.

Good health to you all.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
JEV

You wil soon find out that the grand kids are so much fun that you will wish you had had them first!!! At least that is what I tell my girls when they are here!!!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
congrats Jev as for the rest of you my first child has to wait till the 5 year old is out of the house before she can make me a grandpa. kindof looking forward to the day anyways

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Got back a couple of hours ago with the wife from spending a few days helping out the daughter & son-in-law get used to having Alexa in the house, and taking care of things while they focused on her needs and demands. I cooked every day for them and made 4 loaves of bread for them the old school way, as they don't have a stand mixer. Today I also made spaetzle the old school way off of a cutting board over boiling water, to go with my burgundy beef stew. Fantastic! The best gift of the weekend was a new screensaver for my Blackberry. I remember doing the same thing with her mother 31 years ago. I haven't lost the touch.

Alexa-and-grandpa.jpg

Per PG's request...

63667_486921313894_500188894_5631142_6166382_n.jpg

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks. The little ones remind you of what's really important.