• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Best Day Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Trust me today is as good as it gets.....

Not seen my Daughter for close to 7 years now...split marriage does this shit but all does turn good.

I have always known in my heart when my Daughter needed me she would call...and i have always promised myself and her i would answer that call....today i got that call:clap::clap::clap:

Got a letter in the mail today and she is now at the age where she calls the shots(her words)....she needs Daddy and for only the reason she needs me to be part of her life....no more no less.

I went running and we have just spent the best day together....nothing harsh or funny questions as i think we both know the answers to all of that...but on top of it all i have a bonus...she has a son....man i am so proud.

Her son is 9 months old and he is so so cute....hansom....the man.....McKenzie is his name.....not only have i become a Father to my Daughter again Today but also a roll model to her son,and yes it is now time for me to grow up...well in ways:yum::yum::yum:

Still a long way to go but we are in good stead......7 years to make up for and many more to enjoy....i cant sleep.

Please dont call me the G word i am way to young for that shit:yum::yum::yum:....just call me Pop's.

Thanks for listening....i feel so blessed.

Galvipop's.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey pops that is great! congrats and glad for you and the girl and GRANDSON! You might as well learn to like that title cause you are stuck with it!:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations on your reunion and name change!:yum: My 60 year old twin doesn't want to wear the Grandpa moniker either, and his g-kids refer to him as Pops also. Enjoy your new life, but don't change too much...we wouldn't know who you are.

Galvatron

I am so proud of my Daughter.....she has Daddies spark still and has life values...her and my future son-in-law are working hard to secure a solid foundation for McKenzie....proud is not enough a word to say how i feel.

I did mention she looks like her mum but i forgive her for that....she laughed and said she has my attitude:whistling:

Thanks everyone it means so much.......Beers on me:doh:

Galvatron

These days are over......and for Uncle Rusty too....we need to act like grown ups now:yum::yum::yum::yum:we have respos.....responsa.... responsibilllliii......

responsibilities:yum::yum::yum::yum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RCie2jiYQc&feature=related"]YouTube- Bad News - Drink Till I Die[/ame]

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Alls I can say is "That I am hapsi for you" Congrates and I won't even call you grandpa.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Galvi!!!

In light of these blessings, is a change of your "User Title" in order? Male Gigolo just doesn't seem to fit anymore.

Smoke King

Banned
That is terrific Galv! Congratulations! :beer: :clap:

And btw, I've been called "Grandpa" for the last 10 years (11 times over so far) and while I also feel too young for it, I wouldn't have it any other way! Trust me, your gonna learn to love it!

Galvatron

Thanks again everyone....today i picked them up again and things are so so good....got myself and the young lad on the trampoline and i dont know who giggled more me or him:yum::yum::yum:

Got a picture of me my Daughter and Baby McKenzie to share......we are all so happy....Thank you God i am so blessed.

Attachments

• Galvy.jpg
    Galvy.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 165

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Great pic , nice looking family Pops :biggrin: . Looks to me like the little gentalmens making you a present by his facial expressions :yum: . Thanks for sharing . :biggrin:

loboloco

Congrats Galv. G-kids are fun. My #5 arrived in June and my daughter is working on another (I think she's nuts) so I have a lot of spoiling to do.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
You brought a smile to my face with this news. I'm so happy for you and your daughter.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I looked at that picture again and again....

You're almost as ugly as Rusty

What follows you us precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.