• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For my Luvs/Aubrey :)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Pardon my getting recent pix of you elsewhere (I am a pirate, after all) :yum:
I must say my little darling, you are looking healthier and more beautiful by the day.
GOOD GIRL! :flowers:
:clap::clap::clap:

aubs1.jpg

aubs2.jpg
^^^ :biggrin::applause::thumb:^^^

Snooze well this evening in the 'burg..

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
awwww, lollie, you're just so sweet:halo:!..... thank you so much! i'll try & snooze well, especially for u~- you elusive 'lil p_g, you:wink:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You must be the only one besides me who sleeps in spurts of a few hours here and there.:clap:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm the girl that is non-sedatable. fer real. then i'll zonk & snooze for awhile!!!!! i'm gonna get ready for sleepy-bye now, tho. i know it's time when i get to squinting
so, 'nite!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i snoozed 'til 3:30-ish this afternoon except to wake & tend to the kitties. told u i'd snooze especially for u, lollie~

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
& your 'lil e-patient luvs u too, lollie. sometimes the nurses deserve the flowers:flowers:.:flowers:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I gave up drinking 16 years ago and the docs are more worried about keeping me alive right now. Get to go play pin cushion and scan subject again today. They have so dang many tests scheduled I should dig the camper out of the barn and just go stay for a week or so at the hospital.:hammer: They sent me home with a bottle of some wonderful stuff to drink for breakfast.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
okay. lollie, muleman would like a script for sleep.
I would suggest he go to beddy byes and not worry about another thing.
Tomorrow is another day.
:wink:
That's where I'm going.
To the land of nod, and not worry.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I gave up drinking 16 years ago and the docs are more worried about keeping me alive right now. Get to go play pin cushion and scan subject again today. They have so dang many tests scheduled I should dig the camper out of the barn and just go stay for a week or so at the hospital.:hammer: They sent me home with a bottle of some wonderful stuff to drink for breakfast.

listen to to her. she's a good e-nurse

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
well, that is awful. yeah, i won't drink either @ this point. so how was 'breakfast'. was it barium, the drink-

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Barium sulfate banana smoothie from Canada. It actually did not taste near as bad as the straight chalky stuff. Then they inject some more stuff and the actual scan took only a few minutes. Been having real bad pains since then so I ended up back at the doc lady again today. More scripts and lab orders on top of all the stuff already scheduled this coming week. Got those damn blood draw bruises everywhere.:hammer:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
the chalky stuff makes me toss my cookies until they put in a feeding tube for a few to get it in. banana-smoothie would be much better than that! was the 1 injection the stuff that makes u think you're :pee_smilie: -ing yourself?! well, that's crummy & hopefully it's something they can fix soon & figure WTF is the ail & that!