• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm Going To Be An Aunt Again!! :)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
My niece Becca and her hubby are expecting Eliza Taylor to arrive into the world sometime in late September.
I first heard the news this morning and am thrilled to pieces.

I am so happy for them and cannot wait to get my hands on the little bundle of love, once she makes her entrance.
My sister and Bec asked me if I wanted to be there too for the birth.
Are you kidding me? lol
Wouldn't miss it for the world!:clap::clap:

Here's Eliza now..:flowers:

Eliza!.jpg

Jules and Becca..

Jules and Bec.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats PG. :clap: :clap:
I'm going to be a grandpa for the third time this coming Thursday (c-section scheduled). :D

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats PG. :clap: :clap:
I'm going to be a grandpa for the third time this coming Thursday (c-section scheduled). :D
Thank you Grampy Doc.
I hope you'll share pictures, and I will too (well, the ones they allow me to share) :biggrin:
Can't wait to give her kisses and hugs.
In a way, this is going to bring my family back together again I hope.
Seems like the birth of a babe always brings new beginnings.

loboloco

Wow, a great aunt. After six grandkids, I have reached the point of call me if there's a problem, otherwise I'm going back to sleep. Oh. and let me know when the ankle biter starts walking so I can hide the tobacco.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
No grand kids but I do have a half dozen or so great-great nephews and nieces along with the twenty or so great nephews and nieces. Do not know why that make such a fuss over something that just eats and sleeps and has excrement coming out of both ends half the time.

Trakternut

No grand kids but I do have a half dozen or so great-great nephews and nieces along with the twenty or so great nephews and nieces. Do not know why that make such a fuss over something that just eats and sleeps and has excrement coming out of both ends half the time.

:rofl:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The little bambino is going to arrive sooner than expected me thinks.
A pic of Becca and her hub, and the angel within. :D
They had some pics professionally done.
I think this one is gorgeous.

274845_1407128005_3845113_n.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
She's here!
7 lbs 13 oz... 21" long
What a doll!
Mommy and the little darling are doing great! :D

273578_1407128005_4482619_n.jpg