• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Guess Who I Just Spent An Hour With?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:biggrin:

Yep, finally!!! :clap::wow::mrgreen::in_love::wub::wub::wub::jumpingSm

Bobcat.. Love you!!
What a guy! :D
See you again on the way back sweetie!

I'm at the library in the reading room posting this.. feels weird being on FF from here:yum:

PG's on cloud nine :)

Later gang! LOL

P.S.- IE Sucks! hehe

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad you got to meet him. He is a great guy to talk with. Now if he would just bring me that cat he does not need.:whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats PG. It's been a long wait but I'm sure it was worth it.
Hi to Bobcat also. :wave:

You know I have to ask .....
Any pics to share guys?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
What'd you do for the extra 55 minutes? :poke:
:yum: you nut!

Actually Bob and I had pizza, wings, water and iced tea betwixt us as we sat in a booth and talked.
Talked about a lot of things.
What a nice man, and I wasn't at all surprised about a single thing upon meeting him other than he's taller than me.:whistling:

Nope Doc, no pics. I'd mentioned it, then we got so busy talking about everything, it was time for him to hit the road and head north, I stayed behind and munched away on the slice of pizza I had started.
Gave him a big BIG hug and a peck on the cheek and watched him walk out to his truck through the window.
He was still sitting in the truck doing something when I left the restaurant to go to my car, so I walked over and tapped on the window to say good bye again.. this time I pinched him on the arm before I walked away to my car. Don't know if he snapped a pic of me as I was walking away or not..:shifty::yum:.. but when I turned around he was making funny faces at me, so I stuck my tongue out at him and drove off.
And was almost crying because I didn't want that time to end.

Thank you Bob.
Yep.. :wink:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Gave him a big BIG hug and a peck on the cheek and watched him walk out to his truck through the window.

The Window?!? Why in the heck didn't he use the door, like the rest of us civilized folks do? :whistling: And how did he avoid getting cut up by the broken glass? :yum::yum::yum::yum:

(Glad you two finally connected!) :flowers:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Popeye.
It's kinda weird meeting someone face to face for the first time that you've only spoken to online or over the phone.
He's a good man. Period.
Funny as hell too LOL
Gosh it's a good thing the restaurant wasn't packed, I was laughing LOUD a couple of times. :)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh!! and one more thing.
Bob might tell you that I look like, if in fact not exactly like my avatar, in person.
Only diff is, I argued red hair.. he called it tan.
LOL
Said it matched the paneling behind me.
Hrrrmmph!

K... I'll hush now..:yum::hide:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
congrats on the nice dinner -- hopefully he'll wander back through my neck of the woods again one of these days, my Malabrute liked him.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That sounds familiar. Oh ... that was me telling you.

Glad you two finally got round to meeting. I'd given up hope for you both. :clap::clap:

Loud ... I bet you giggled like a schoolgirl. :biggrin:
I was planning 6-ish..then he tells me he's HERE??!! near??, and this was earlier than I'd expected.:yum:
So I tell him where I'll be.
I'm sitting there with my iced tea.
Who pulls in the parking lot?
White truck? Is it him?
YESSSSS..
School girl?
No.. sort of a resigned happy laugh.. at last..
First hug as he walked in the door.
In his typical way, he tells me to go make my salad at the salad bar, then slides in the booth like it's no big deal.
Let me tell you, that was the smallest salad I'd ever made:yum:
Hey Bob, I never did eat it! LOL

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
congrats on the nice dinner -- hopefully he'll wander back through my neck of the woods again one of these days, my Malabrute liked him.
I want him to meet Gretchen next time.
She'd like him!
And he'd like the "rat dog":poke::biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Gretch would chew on his ankles till he bribed her with food! He loved my GSD and she liked him.

Lia

Banned
Well I don't know the story behind this pg, but it sounds like you two have been trying to catch up for a while now. Glad it finally came to fruition for you both, and that you had a good visit. :smile:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
but it sounds like you two have been trying to catch up for a while now. Glad it finally came to fruition for you both,:smile:

Let's just say that the "Get a Room" thread on this board was started specifically for them so they could flirt in semi-privacy. :yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Frank, we even had semi-privacy at Pizza Hut, as we were just about the only people in there at the time aside from 1 waitress coming out to check on us and a few people back in the kitchen. :D LOL

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Man I hope he makes it to our camping trip this weekend. Thats a long way from here..