• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who is this?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The Linda Evans/surf film and other clues put me on the right track, sorta lol

Who's This?

who.jpg

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, that's right! How did you know without any hints? Watched Fox News this AM didn't you...

I didn't watch Fox News either, and recognized her right away as Anne B. Davis, who played the secretary to Bob Cummings on
his '50's TV show!

220px-Bob_Cummings_Ann_B._Davis_Bob_Cummings_Show.JPG

I just didn't get here in time!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Like Groovy Dude! LOL what circus did she get those stripped pants from? I wish the pic. was in color. The dude is so clean cut he has to be Romney back on his Mormon mission. Hmmm maybe I even invited him in for a beer?

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Like Groovy Dude! LOL what circus did she get those stripped pants from? I wish the pic. was in color. The dude is so clean cut he has to be Romney back on his Mormon mission. Hmmm maybe I even invited him in for a beer?
What stipped pants? You see more of the picture than me somehow... Anyhow, no, it's not Romney. But Romney knows him. :brows: