• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

COMING SOON.....THIOKOL INFO

socal4t12

In the next few weeks Ill be adding some very interesting historical information for all you early Thiokol owners. Pictures of the actual Thiokol plant with lots of cats ready for shipping, military pictures, Thiokol news paper articles, buyers guide, ect. Also, I will be making available the entire 4t shop manual on a PDF file for those that need it.

dlmorindds

SUPER Site Supporter
Socal--all us Thiokol guys are looking forward to all the history stuff you have manage to uncover. Thanks for all the hard work on the 4T info...I am in the middle of working on the tranny on mine!!

socal4t12

If I can get one of the moderators to contact me in regards to the best way to post the info I have, that would be great. All the files are PDF and have pictures attached. I know there is a size limit for the site.
Please send me a PM and we can chat more about it.

Awesome! have some of that info all ready and going to try and do the same, I have been accumulating info for the last week on the 1202-b and other thiokol's as well, but this is only my second day on here and there is allot to cover, thanks again for all you help and info! good job:clap:
In the next few weeks Ill be adding some very interesting historical information for all you early Thiokol owners. Pictures of the actual Thiokol plant with lots of cats ready for shipping, military pictures, Thiokol news paper articles, buyers guide, ect. Also, I will be making available the entire 4t shop manual on a PDF file for those that need it.

Manistee

Thought I would post a Thiokol booklet I have scanned in.

Attachments

• Thiokol Brochure Cover.jpg
    Thiokol Brochure Cover.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 595
  • page 1.jpg
    page 1.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 591
  • page 2.jpg
    page 2.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 614
  • page 3.jpg
    page 3.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 587

Manistee

Here is part 2 of the booklet.

Attachments

• page 4.jpg
    page 4.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 582
  • page 5.jpg
    page 5.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 580
  • page 6.jpg
    page 6.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 572
  • page 7.jpg
    page 7.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 576

Manistee

This be part 3.

Attachments

• page 8.jpg
    page 8.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 579
  • page 9.jpg
    page 9.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 587
  • page 10.jpg
    page 10.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 570
  • Rear Cover.jpg
    Rear Cover.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 589

Manistee

Finally, part 4, a price list from 1962 that was in the booklet.

Attachments

• Price List.jpg
    Price List.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 604
  • Price List pg2.jpg
    Price List pg2.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 575

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Thank you! Looking forward to it!