• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ft Benning, any member close?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you are, I would like to pay you for going to Ft Benning Georgia to inspect a military tractor that I am interested in. It is on an auction on the 10th of March.

I have a daughter having knee surgery on that day. I am still considering a trip there myself, and if it weren't for this surgery, I would.

PM me if you are close, mechanically inclined and understand machinery. This unit has an engine that cranks over but it doesn't start. But it also only has 900 hrs on the clock.:whistling:

Thanks, Kirk

Last edited:

Umberto

My uncle made a lot of money buying and selling used military construction equipment he bought at the Rock Island Arsenal. Good luck getting that.