• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Enough already

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
This is my forecast for today.
Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Friday 25 April 2014
Today, 25 AprilCloudy. Snow beginning this morning. Snow mixed with rain this afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Fog patches developing this afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High plus 2.Tonight, 25 AprilSnow at times mixed with rain ending this evening then clearing. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind north 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 1.

Yesterday, just 200km west of me they had 30cm of snow.Looks like its not over yet!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Went to bed last night with a lawn waiting to be raked this weekend and woke up to this.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398425694745.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398425694745.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 107

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That sucks....

But it will melt off quickly won't it? It is soo dry here I would alomost welcome this here. Will be in the low 70's here today. Time to plant some more crop.

Regards, Kirk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Hard to believe. Just a month ago I was looking at this in the yard. Today, its a balmy 27celsius outside. Leaves are starting to bud. Grass is green. What a change a month makes. We skipped spring and went straight to construction season.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Down side is we're under a severe thunderstorm watch right now. Could get close to 60mm of rain with hail and strong winds later this eve

Leni

It's been cool and overcast for about three days. From now on it is going to be in 90's and 100's.