• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello :)

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Hello and welcome but if you're looking to learn anything here you're SOL. This place is frequented by some of the dumbest, crankiest, downright nasty old buggers on the internet. Those are all the ones that disagree with me. The few, and I mean the very few, who agree with me are OK. :biggrin:

Stick around and find out for yourself. :flowers:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Learn what? Be careful. You may never be the same. :biggrin:

All kidding aside. Welcome. Post often, we need all the help we can get here.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello and welcome but if you're looking to learn anything here you're SOL. This place is frequented by some of the dumbest, crankiest, downright nasty old buggers on the internet. Those are all the ones that disagree with me. The few, and I mean the very few, who agree with me are OK. :biggrin:

Stick around and find out for yourself. :flowers:

Hey............I resemble that remark.:w00t2:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey............I resemble that remark.:w00t2:

Not you Jev ... You are just a happy little "Stay Puff" marshmellow type dude who has stiffed to much yeast while cooking .:wink: