• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello from Sunny Floriduh

Sarasota Pod

I'm new to the forum, So I thought I'd drop an intro.

I live in Sunny Florida, home of Hurricanes, Gators, Mosquitoes the size of cars, the infamous Skunk Ape, inbreeders, swamp land, and some of the nicest beaches in America

Suni

Hey there Pod...

pull up a bar stool... this is a great crowd, as long as you come armed with cold beer!

Suni

LOL! ! !

Pod, cold drinks of that type are being served on the big comfy couch... come join us!

Suni

Muleman, I think you just pinpointed out my problem... I am warped from the sun!

.......... at least I have an excuse I can use now!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the nut house . As long as we get our milk and cookies at recess every morning, we are harmless . My job here is to insure the peace . Unfortunately they will not listen to my vastly superior intellect. So I have been deported . I shell soon return , they will see the light of my wisdom , and all will be right in the world .

warning : Thre is a dude on here named JEV . He claims to be a great bakery chef . I have been sent pictures of him robbing a Kristy Kreme store .So be careful who you believe .

I only tell the truth......unles I am lying :whistling:

Suni

LOL

I have to say I have done a lot of reading in here so far, just to get the personalities aligned a bit!

Was sorry to read about your dog... :(

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the nut house . As long as we get our milk and cookies at recess every morning, we are harmless . My job here is to insure the peace . Unfortunately they will not listen to my vastly superior intellect. So I have been deported . I shell soon return , they will see the light of my wisdom , and all will be right in the world .

warning : Thre is a dude on here named JEV . He claims to be a great bakery chef . I have been sent pictures of him robbing a Kristy Kreme store .So be careful who you believe .

I only tell the truth......unles I am lying :whistling:

I don't eat no stinkin Krispy Kreams...that's for you "dudes" with no taste. I make and eat the good shit!:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn it Joe, my next trip out that way I will be by for some of those sticky buns.:wow::wow:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
You better put in your order ahead of time. They're not something I keep in stock.:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You better put in your order ahead of time. They're not something I keep in stock.:yum:

I also heard that Kristy Kremes now had arm guards in your town . Kinda hard to rob em when they throwin lead at your ass :yum::yum: