• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
The last pic of Dax looks like Big Al most says...ready for a fight. :yum:

Leni

Mule manages to come up with the most disgusting avatars. He was probably just waiting to see if he could get someone to comment on it.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Mule manages to come up with the most disgusting avatars. He was probably just waiting to see if he could get someone to comment on it.
Mule has had this one in storage for years. He only brings it out on special occasions. Like when somebody mentions, well, damn near anything. :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I do have some of you erotically attired on the backup HDD. Or we could settle for this for you and ETF!:whistling:

Attachments

• Pelosi wow.jpg
    Pelosi wow.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 98

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
welcome Dax I have a buddy with a German Shepard like yours. when you ask if she wants to chase a democrat she runs to the door and starts barking and snarling, the 2 extreme democrats I know have been bitten by her too. have fun and Al is just a real pussy cat we give him $hit about his orange bath tub on tracks maybe that's he is always grumpy.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
welcome Dax I have a buddy with a German Shepard like yours. when you ask if she wants to chase a democrat she runs to the door and starts barking and snarling, the 2 extreme democrats I know have been bitten by her too. have fun and Al is just a real pussy cat we give him about his orange bath tub on tracks maybe that's he is always grumpy.

Dear DDS .....

Fuck you . Someday I will be the King and I ain't going to be nice to you snottys . I have had to put up with all you guys mean talk for way too many years about my superior Kristy. Justice well be handed out soon !!!:whistling::unsure:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear DDS .....

Fuck you . Someday I will be the King and I ain't going to be nice to you snottys . I have had to put up with all you guys mean talk for way too many years about my superior Kristy. Justice well be handed out soon !!!:whistling::unsure:
Hey, Al, remember when you are King, I didn't make fun of your Kristy. :biggrin:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Dear DDS .....

you didn't enjoy it enough when your hex caused me to tow my snow trac home I haven't even got to putting the engine back in yet.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Al You talk tough, but you are one of the nicest, and most helpful people I know.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey, Al, remember when you are King, I didn't make fun of your Kristy. :biggrin:

I know Rusty . Your like the son I never wanted .
You ever get that Tang you were looking for or are you still running around in the Studebaker ?? My advice is buy a bigger car . That way if you gain weight you will still look somewhat skinny . LOL ....

Even in my old age , I am funnier then shit !!!!:yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I know Rusty . Your like the son I never wanted .
You ever get that Tang you were looking for or are you still running around in the Studebaker ?? My advice is buy a bigger car . That way if you gain weight you will still look somewhat skinny . LOL ....

Even in my old age , I am funnier then shit !!!!:yum::yum:
In that case, I need a '59 Caddy :yum::yum::yum:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear DDS .....

Gee, that must mean you're Prince Regent to His Most Royal Majesty King Barrack the First! :brows::yum::yum:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Damn ! Why you trying to blow air up a old guys ass ???? Ok ... it worked :wink:

Hey Al don't stop the rants, I live out here in the bush with no talk radio you are the next best thing thing to talk radio to get my blood pressure up
also glad to see you are back to posting,