• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi from Hatchet City, Alberta Canada

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I know the area well. I spent a lot of time at the US base there. Nam-sang is a beautiful area.
My daughters always wanted me to bring them to Namdaemun, the other gate where the whole sale shopping district is. It's what happens when a high speed Target Train collides head on with a Bullet Walmart train in a slum.
namdaemun stands for north gate been there manny times i had a lot of fun exploring around the area wound up getting married there than devorced here but that isn't too unusual. i worked on young- san and still have manny fond memorys. glad i did it wouldn't want do it again same for my trip to the middle east.