• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hope

xsinawl

Despite all the lip service given to hope by the democratic side of the aisle, it appears to me that they have none. Note the posts that seek to punish the successful through taxes, regulation, or just plain denigration.

To me, hope means that I will be able to do about anything I want to if I am motivated enough. This country was founded on the ideal that such was possible. Somehow it has gotten to the point that people no longer have hope, only jealousy and hatred. According to some the only path to riches or fame lies in dishonesty and deceit. Now the Mantra is not "all men are created equal" but "all men shall be made equal". While the former statement exemplifies hope, the latter......