• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ELF!!!

ElfLove

Hi all :smile: I'm ElfLove but you can call me Elf, the only reason I have the second bit on the end is because people who know me from around the web no me by this name, like on games and stuff, so yeh the name just stuck. anyway I was just snooping around Google and found these forums so I thought I would see whats happening cos I'm just that nosy :p. anyway just thought I would say hi, so far the forums look good but I'm still snooping about. I might be sticking around if you don't mind, who knows it might be fun :flowers: :clap:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

I see you're from across the pond. We have a few members from the UK.

ElfLove

thank you and I look forward to meeting them :smile:. how long have you been on these forums?

Edit:
sorry I just realized it says it right by your post lol sorry I'm still getting used to the layout of the forums :p

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to FF! Now quit the internet horseplay, and get to building my trikie. Christmas is almost here, ya know!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been here since day 1. That's a little over 7 years.

ElfLove

7 years wow that's a long time :) it must really be good here for you to have stayed this long :p. and just out of plain curiosity what is a trikie? isn't that some kind of three wheeled kids bike. If it is I bagsy fist go :p or we can build two and have a tiny bike race :p

ElfLove

so this might be the completely wrong place to put this but how do I get a youtube video to embed on these forums.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
7 years wow that's a long time :) it must really be good here for you to have stayed this long :p. and just out of plain curiosity what is a trikie? isn't that some kind of three wheeled kids bike. If it is I bagsy fist go :p or we can build two and have a tiny bike race :p
YEP! Toy train would be cool, too :biggrin:
so this might be the completely wrong place to put this but how do I get a youtube video to embed on these forums.
To do that, simply copy the web address in the address bar at the top of your browser, and paste it into the comment box. When you post the comment/reply, it should show up in your post.

Ironman

Hey Elf, welcome to the community! Glad you found us.

I must have missed it but, are you male or female? Age? Just curious. :smile:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
By the way, I forgot to warn you. There is a guy called Muleman. Watch out for him, he is a cranky old bearded Prius driver, and you really shouldn't associate yourself with such people. I'm sure he will be in here soon to tell you lies about me, but don't believe him!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
By the way, I forgot to warn you. There is a guy called Muleman. Watch out for him, he is a cranky old bearded Prius driver, and you really shouldn't associate yourself with such people. I'm sure he will be in here soon to tell you lies about me, but don't believe him!

You should take everything the Rustycator says with a grain of salt ... maybe even the entire cellar! :yum: He means well, but he has
these weird ideas about some of the rest of us. And we don't lie about Rusty; just telling the truth is bad enough. :w00t2:

ElfLove

thanks to all the messages welcoming me :) nice to be here. it looks like it will be fun here. to think I only found this place because I was bored on Google and I was just typing random words in to the search bar.

and to the rest of you saying I should take things with a pinch of salt from other people thank you for the warning :) but I will figure out those who I should be careful of. as long as people don't try roping me in to their forum feuds I'm good :) I'm just here to talk about happy things and have fun, until I get depressed then I will ask for permission to access the politics forum.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Elf...

Nice to have younger membes here, especially gals! I hope you enjoy your time spent here. Good folks here to get to know.

Regards, Kirk