• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi forumsforums!! :D

icor15

Hello, I am icor15, from Indonesia. I just found this site and sure I believe it will fun being on board here, please help me with English cause I'm not a native one. Sure greeting from me, and I'm a student, so hi there!! :smile:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome. We have plenty of vacancies right now. Come on in and grab a chair.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome. We have plenty of vacancies right now. Come on in and grab a chair.
That's the truth. :yum:

Welcome to Forums Forums. I'm glad you found us.
Enjoy and post often. Our english leaves a lot to be desired at times too. No problem, we will help you as we can.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome, don't worry to much about your English I am sure it's better than my Indonesian.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome. We've never had anyone from Indonesia on here before. I've never been there but my wife has been there a few times and I've had many friends that have lived and worked in Jakarta. What part of the country are you from?.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Al,

It's a her,:wink: and a quite attractive young lady at that. Check her public profile for a picture...

And welcome from Iowa!

Regards, Kirk

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh ya, we need pretty woman here. I'm tired of all you dirty old farts. Now me, I'm a dashing cosmopolitan old fart.

Seriously, welcome, and tell us more about where you live.