• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Can US citizens legally buy and have delivered Cubans?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I have heard US citizens can legally buy Cuban cigars from a the third country. Is this true? I really want to try a real Cuban Monte #2.
And then if it's all that it's cracked up to be, buy more.I am on my last box of Perdomo Cabinet series and need a new go to.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have heard US citizens can legally buy Cuban cigars from a the third country. Is this true? I really want to try a real Cuban Monte #2.
And then if it's all that it's cracked up to be, buy more.I am on my last box of Perdomo Cabinet series and need a new go to.

I don't think you can buy Cubans legally, but there are ways. I've smoked a few Cubans, and I'm not impressed.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've only ever had 1 myself.
The thing was rolled so tight, you couldn't even draw through it.

That was my experience as well. With a little help, I was eventually able to do so.

It was pleasant after that... :thumbup:

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You can bring them back from Cuba, in small quantities.

You can not legally buy them from a 3rd nation. Not saying you can't buy them. Just saying it's not legal to do. That said I know many who do. It can be done. If the evidence is consumed by fire then I suspect there is no evidence for anyone to find.