• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Free Brass

k-dog

I have some free brass to give away. All you have to pay is shipping costs. I'll probably use the flat rate thing from post office unless you have another preference. I was going to get a reloading setup but I just don't have the time and I need to clean stuff up.
Below is what I have with rounded numbers:

9mm -- 2,500
45 ACP -- 1,300
10 mm -- 300
.357 mag-- 200
.357 sig -- 250
.40 -- 200
.38 sp -- 300
.380 -- 100
.223/5.56 -- 700

I may find more as I continue to clean.
And if you are the type that doesn't like to take something for nothing, then make a donation to Doc to help with the forums cost.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you're willing to break it up ................ I'd take the 9mm, 45ACP, 10mm, and 223/556 ......... ah heck I'll take it all

k-dog

You can pick and choose what you want or you can have it all.
I'd love to reload but I've been talking about it forever and just can't seem to find the time to break into it so I'm cleaning house on the brass I have. I thought I had more 45acp but maybe I haven't come across the rest of it yet.