• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

staying humble

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
my life is good and I'm surviving well so far,but i have issues that can tip the balance in my attitude and demeanor,up front i have to state that have gone threw bout's of depression and for the most part am dealing with it with out a trip to the shrink :glare: when i was younger i may have drank a little to deal with stress but for the most part i can honestly say i have a good track record of snapping out of the trend that usually gets me depressed for a while:flowers:,so when my older sister decided to get married to her long time boyfriend i was very happy to see her moving on :clap:,her firs husband had died of an asthma attack 20 years ago:ermm: the next day my other sister informs me that she is getting a divorce:sad: and will be selling the house they had bought in Texas,they had adopted a child just 8 yeas ago and seemed happy,they will have joint custody and be in the same town,

just trying to be happy and sad at the same time with my family is harder than you would think ,at lest for me:unsure:.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I hear you on the family stuff. I am happier since I totally quit stressing over any of them and their problems and intend to keep it that way. I keep in touch with my dad cause he is 83 years old and may not have many years left but my siblings and kids can learn to deal with their own issues. My wife struggles with it more than me but I can't do it for her either.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
my life is good and I'm surviving well so far,but i have issues that can tip the balance in my attitude and demeanor,up front i have to state that have gone threw bout's of depression and for the most part am dealing with it with out a trip to the shrink :glare: when i was younger i may have drank a little to deal with stress but for the most part i can honestly say i have a good track record of snapping out of the trend that usually gets me depressed for a while:flowers:,so when my older sister decided to get married to her long time boyfriend i was very happy to see her moving on :clap:,her firs husband had died of an asthma attack 20 years ago:ermm: the next day my other sister informs me that she is getting a divorce:sad: and will be selling the house they had bought in Texas,they had adopted a child just 8 yeas ago and seemed happy,they will have joint custody and be in the same town,

just trying to be happy and sad at the same time with my family is harder than you would think ,at lest for me:unsure:.
I recon theres allways some bad everytime there is good AA, but sounds like its nothing that cant be worked out allthough tough at times I am sure . Glad to see ya keeping a straight head on Yer shoulders though . Most times it helps to get it off your chest to internet friends like you have done here . :wink:

My only advice is hang in there with your clear thinking and hopefully everything will work itself out for the best. Best of luck to you and yours. :flowers:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Uugh, family drama is the worst drama. I'm glad you are dealing with it.

Go shoot that nice gun you just built - that always makes me feel better. ;)

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
It seems to me, you're getting it right. You're happy about the things that should make you happy and you're sad about the things that should make you sad. Good job! :thumb:

Having emotions, even sad ones, is good. Not having emotions would be much worse, IMHO.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
a picture of my farley should cheer you up....man he is growing....7 months old now and every day something lost is found in his shit:yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• SDC11851.jpg
    SDC11851.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 117

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
a picture of my farley should cheer you up....man he is growing....7 months old now and every day something lost is found in his shit:yum::yum::yum:

thanks Galvi, LMAO:yum::yum::yum::yum:

i appreciate all the responses, just had to vent a little:smile:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Autofab here is the latest addition....she is a pure bred lab and is now 14 weeks old....always wanted a lab and she is worth the £400 we paid for her.

we went for a girl with the idea we may one day breed her ....here is cassie...

Attachments

• DSCF0307.jpg
    DSCF0307.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 113

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
gorgeous lab,good bird dogs:shifty:,and good temperament,they are some of the most trainable breeds out there,her and Farley should get along great with her:clap: