• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ron Paul Rally's Everywhere!

Cityboy

Banned
While travelling from Oklahoma to Florida then to Georgia, we noticed Ron Paul signs and activity everywhere. When we left Brandon Florida for Georgia on Christmas eve, there was a Ron Paul rally going on in the Sam's Club parking lot by I-75 and Highway 60. The thing that struck me is all the young people, mostly in their 20's attending the rallys and showing support.

This morning in the Atlanta Journal/Constitution, Ron Paul had an article, albeit small - on the front page - that Ron Paul supporters aim to stun the pundits. I believe this could happen. The MSM wants to choose our candidtates for us, and Ron Paul's grass roots support is working to stop this trend. I think it is about time WE THE PEOPLE choose our candidates, NOT the press!

Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that is a true constitutionalist. The rest of the Republicans are just SOS - democrat lite. Yes, I'll be casting my vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.

Start checking out Ron Paul folks. I like him, and I'm not allowing the MSM to choose my candidate for president; are you?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm afraid politics are like religion. For the most part, people are just going to stick with what they grew up with and know best. Everything else will be viewed with disdain and suspicion. The only reason RP has a chance is because he is on the REP ticket and if he becomes their candidate, they will line up like cattle to vote for him just because he's listed as a REP and not a DEM. Oh, and ditto for the DEMs.

jdwilson44

It is not only the young people that support him - I am voting for Ron Paul - and only Ron Paul, and I am 43.

A few months back I had my father and one of his friends over helping me frame out a barn I have been building - we started talking politics - and the topic of Ron Paul came up - friend's comment was: "Ron Paul is a good man". They are in their early 60's.

If you want to follow some of the Ron Paul news more closely you can check out www.lewrockwell.com and/or www.dailypaul.com - there are constant updates to local and national stories, opinions, etc.

One of the most encouraging ones that has been making the rounds is an AOL online straw poll where Ron Paul supposedly got something like 75% nationwide.

If the economy starts getting any worse than it is it may lead to a real groundswell for Ron Paul - he has been talking about this for years - if the economy keeps going down - and he stays in the race, he may bring even more people over to his side.

There are 3-4 people where I work who are pretty hard core supporters - and we are working on as many other people as we can.

Cityboy

Banned
I'm afraid politics are like religion. For the most part, people are just going to stick with what they grew up with and know best. Everything else will be viewed with disdain and suspicion. The only reason RP has a chance is because he is on the REP ticket and if he becomes their candidate, they will line up like cattle to vote for him just because he's listed as a REP and not a DEM. Oh, and ditto for the DEMs.

If you keep doing what you are doing, you keep getting what you are getting.

Want something different? DO something different.

It really IS that simple.