• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Man sued neighbor for failure to make wife pregnant after 72 different ‘attempts’

Bamby

Soupolos paid Maus $2,500 for the job and for three evenings a week for the next six months, Maus tried desperately a total of 72 times to impregnate Traute.

When Traute did not get pregnant after six months, Soupolos insisted Maus go for a medical examination which revealed he was sterile as well. Mau’s wife was then forced to confess Maus was not the real father of her two kids.

In his defence, Maus said he did not ‘guarantee’ conception, but only that he would give a ‘honest’ shot at it.

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2...ke-wife-pregnant-after-72-different-attempts/

soupolos.jpg

:wtf:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
They do things a little differently over there don't they? It should be noted that I'm available and will work for less....

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I can ALMOST hear my wife agreeing for me to perform a "slip-da-dick-ta-me" three times a week for a paltry $2,500...NOT! That's not enough money for all the shoes and bags she would want in exchange for my happiness.:hide::yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Truth is stranger than fiction. :yum: :yum: If I were judge, from what we know he did give it his best efforts and did not guarantee pregnancy.
Too funny.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
As if there isn't enough things to worry about,,,but, getting sued:unsure:
, I had not considered that.

That settles it. No more "friendly help" for my neighbors.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The hottie in the picture is Laura Zuniga, a Mexican beauty contest winner. She was busted in 2008 with her "boyfriend" and
six other guys in a van along with a small arsenal and $53,000 in US currency. They entire group was accused of being involved
with drug smuggling.
She has never been married to anyone.

Can you say, "Hoax?"