• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Watching the Oscars

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not.

Not because of political views that I expect are being spouted.

Mostly because I don't give a damn about the 'artists' whether they be actors, singers, or whatever. I simply don't watch any award shows.

But if I did give a damn I would probably watch anything else tonight simply because those idiots are expected to spout off their enlightened viewpoints to illustrate how stupid, or perhaps just misguided, my views might be.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Last time I watched anything to do with Oscar was sesame street. Shows how much I care about those award shows.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Last time I watched anything to do with Oscar was sesame street. Shows how much I care about those award shows.

Yup, I don't really care what award show is on, I just don't watch any of them.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ditto. I never watch those award shows. I did just see where Faye Dunaway awarded best picture to the wrong movie. Somehow they got the envelopes mixed up. She gave it to La La Land the movie most predicted to win ...but that was not the winner. Some other flick was. Oops. :yum:

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I watched bullriding :)

Never had any interest in either movies, awards or the whole hollyweird thing. Big waste of money by everyone.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
oscars.png

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
:rock:

Best thread of the day! Just missed the keyboard with my coffee. The mess will clean up, but the laughs are priceless LOL!!

Thank you all! And I couldn't agree more! :biggrin:

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
As a die hard Trump supporter it was my solemn duty to boycott those assholes.

I had much better things to do with my time, like watching the Walking Dead. :biggrin:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I wish I had watched it last night when they screwed up!

I must be warped because I flipped on the news 1st thing this morning and showed that screw up I just laughed and laughed.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I wish I had watched it last night when they screwed up!

I must be warped because I flipped on the news 1st thing this morning and showed that screw up I just laughed and laughed.

If they had all fallen off the stage and broken their legs then I would have wished I had watched it. Otherwise, glad I missed it to watch the Walking Dead. Which, actually, could also be used to describe the so called Oscars. :yum::yum::yum:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
they pick the pick the awards and vote on it then give it to themselves. what kind of award is that?