• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

prinoth snowcats

battdad

does anybody know anything, good or bad, about prinoth snowcats? I found one for sale but the price seems too low, I want to jump on it before someone else does, but I am hesitant to take the "fools bargain".
Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Right now they are one of the leading manufactures and took over the Bombardier brand. What model/year are you looking at? Do a google search for the dealer close to you and ask them about the one you are looking at. Most of these guys are great and full of useful information.

battdad

I am going today to take some pictures and go over the machine, I havent hauled it home yet. I will get all the info and some pics posted later.
Thanks for the input!

SnoFarmer

I liked operating a T4 at a ski area. I though they climbed very well with the 4 star-wheels/drive sprockets.

Attachments

• scan0011 (2).jpg
    scan0011 (2).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 690