• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump Cancels Summit

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
So what was it Rocket Man said to make Trump want to end the summit?
It may or may not be a particular thing Kimmy said. But likely it is the rhetoric the world has been hearing to which Trump said, "I promised if we don't like it,,,; We'll walk away."

He walked away.

Art of the deal.

This ain't Obama/Kerry who would crawl naked through broken glass pleading for a deal with an enemy. This is a USA PRESIDENT!

Last edited:

S-noWonder

It may or may not be a particular thing Kimmy said. But likely it is the rhetoric the world has been hearing to which Trump said, I promised if we don't like it,,,; We'll walk away.

He walked away.

Art of the deal.

This ain't Obama/Kerry who would crawl naked through broken glass pleading for a deal with an enemy. This is a USA PRESIDENT!

One of the many reasons I am glad he is our president!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Trump's teaching Kim that the water can flow both ways in this game. Now Kim has to suffer with pressure Trump has put on his country.
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Kim Jong Un needs two things to be successful;
1) Food and fuel to feed his people along with the capital and seed industries to grow an economy with which PRONK can participate in the modern world.
2) His life.

Trump needs only one thing to be successful, De militarization, including De- Nuclearzation, of the Korean peninsula.

Everything else, release of prisoners, seized properties, persons, and technologies, are all superfluous. I'm sure, once the dimensions and shape of the bargaining table is established, the meetings, and ancillary negotiations will proceed.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well if NK supposedly blew up those tunnels at their nuclear test site, I'd have thought that was a good sign, but guess not.

john-in-ga

Site Supporter
Little Rocket Man, I think, is trying to pull a fast one. It was reported some months ago that he had accidentally blew up his nuclear test site. i have suspected all along what he blew up this week was a show for the press. The tunnels had to be blown up (sealed) in a effort to stop[FONT=&quot] radiation leaks China is worrying about.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/26/north-korea-nuclear-test-site-collapse-may-be-out-of-action-china
[/FONT]

rugerman

I don’t trust the little fat man wit the bad haircut, he has proven in the past that he is ruthless, even killing his own relatives. Trump knows this and he is smart enough to just walk away and let the sanctions do their job.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
And tonite we hear overtures from Little Rocket man,,,; maybe he does want to meet.:bolt:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
And tonite we hear overtures from Little Rocket man,,,; maybe he does want to meet.:bolt:

Part of me says try to set up the meeting again

The other part says just go ahead and bury him in the hole he is digging.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think fat man is learning quickly this isn't an obama, clinton, kerry team he's dealing with!! Let him learn his bluster doesn't impress the Trump, Pompeo, Bolton team.
Mike

rugerman

The little fat man is used to bullying his country folk who know what will happen if they cross him, now he is trying to bully Trump, ain’t working, sanctions are sucking the life out of the country, now he is getting desperate to get them lifted,and Trump nixes the meeting, now what is his next move, does he go back to his old ways or does he trash his nuclear program. Only time will tell.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It may or may not be a particular thing Kimmy said. But likely it is the rhetoric the world has been hearing to which Trump said, "I promised if we don't like it,,,; We'll walk away."

He walked away.

Art of the deal.

Trump wrote the book. When it comes to negotiation, Little Kimmie isn't even in the same league.

In the Obama era we just sent pallet loads of money and didn't care whether the agreement was signed or not.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump wrote the book. When it comes to negotiation, Little Kimmie isn't even in the same league.

In the Obama era we just sent pallet loads of money and didn't care whether the agreement was signed or not.

After eight years of "fundamental change," it is nice to once again, have a President.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And the letter said:
I like you. I really really like you.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The Prez said the meeting was productive.
He's counting on the summit happening to end the 70 year divide.
Maybe this'll be comparable to the Berlin Wall coming down.