• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Martial Law Imminent?

Kane

None of that crap means much really, especially in regards to the OP we are discussing at the moment nor the comments I posted here in that regard. Oh and your opinion at this point isn't important enough to me to begin to hurt my feelings. Now I will simply end this discussion with you.

There you go again. Ignore the issue. And it has much to do with Obama's predilection towards control.

The following is not a matter of my opinion. I am asking for you to give us yours:

So then give me your take on the influence of Obama's father. Give me your take on 20 years of collective salvation. Give me your take on the Apollo Group. Give me your take on Cass Sunstein. Because This is Obama.

But you won't.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Did anybody realize that video was over 2 years old and was about being forced to take a swine flu shot? The "RFID" tag as she called it was an IR transmitter that can be seen by night vision goggles.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Did anybody realize that video was over 2 years old and was about being forced to take a swine flu shot? The "RFID" tag as she called it was an IR transmitter that can be seen by night vision goggles.

I did Ohio hence I wrote it off in the first few minutes of it. That and the fact she had to pray 3 days before deciding to go public, like she doesn't have free will to do the right thing, hence my opinion of what the military would probably do as well as the police. I did listen to it and pretty much stated my piece to move on.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
How about these to help put it in the proper light..,

Obama wants a powerful civilian defense force.

Obama wants to control big business.

Obama want to control national health care.

Obama wants gun control. (F&F)

Obama wants to Divide the country, Rich against the poor.

Obama supports OWS, and as their level of crime increases he still supports them.

Obama is breaking the country by overspending

The list goes on...

Now can tell me what good he has done?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
How about these to help put it in the proper light..,

Obama wants a powerful civilian defense force.

Obama wants to control big business.

Obama want to control national health care.

Obama wants gun control. (F&F)

Obama wants to Divide the country, Rich against the poor.

Obama supports OWS, and as their level of crime increases he still supports them.

Obama is breaking the country by overspending

The list goes on...

Now can tell me what good he has done?

Sure I can, he has taken on pirates off the coast of Africa which none have done since Jefferson. He has taken out more terrorist in 3 years than the previous administration did in 7. I might add using the previous adminstrations yard stick we haven't been hit by terrorists on his watch while they couldn't say that in spite of actaully saying it. As for over spending the congress does that not bush or obama. As for health care he doesn't control it the insurance companies do and the goverment will pay the premiums for those that can't. Kind of win win for them. There is more but you won't get the point no matter what I say.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you watch that entire video Joe and listen well to what she said?
That is some frightening shit if you ask me.
Very much so.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes she was talking about the swine flu vacine, as a nurse you remember when that was I'm sure. Now according to her they was putting in the chip like my dog had and two of my cats have only with GPS so they can track you. Now this is possible as the technology exist but practical or even cost effective I doubt it. Sorry girl i don't by it then or now.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes she was talking about the swine flu vacine, as a nurse you remember when that was I'm sure. Now according to her they was putting in the chip like my dog had and two of my cats have only with GPS so they can track you. Now this is possible as the technology exist but practical or even cost effective I doubt it. Sorry girl i don't by it then or now.
I sure do.
I rejected it then.
There are strange things going on within this society which I think a lot of people don't give a second thought to.
That isn't paranoia.. that is fact.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I sure do.
I rejected it then.
There are strange things going on within this society which I think a lot of people don't give a second thought to.
That isn't paranoia.. that is fact.

I don't doubt it for one minute Girl I just don't think this panned out is all. Perhaps something else that can be blamed on Obama then. My point is if it happened not much one could of done about except refuse the shot. I don't take flu shoots regardless so I wasn't implanted or what ever.:wink:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't doubt it for one minute Girl I just don't think this panned out is all. Perhaps something else that can be blamed on Obama then. My point is if it happened not much one could of done about except refuse the shot. I don't take flu shoots regardless so I wasn't implanted or what ever.:wink:
This is a thread I best not add much more to, as I could maybe get myself in trouble.:unsure:
I appreciate your thoughts Joe.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter

Well for starters, all the stuff you credited Obama for was started under Bush, Obama wants to cancle most of the programs, but since they started to come to fruitation so he took the credit, can't believe you really fell for it. Explains a lot of your beliefs!

We got Bin Ladin because of the data collected over the last ten years, Obama took all the credit for it.

The pirates off Somalia was already being addressed when Obama took office.

The Heath care bill is an abortion, it will cost much more after they finish regulating the private insurance out of business. Clearly you don't pay attention to the news, Medicare was already going to be dismantled when the health care bill was passed, they just found out about it... Which was all democrats doing, the Repub's didn't vote for it and weren't allow amendments. Nancy Pullmylegski, wouldn't even allow them to see what was in the bill until they voted on it,

You really aren't grasping any of this are you?

Last edited:

mak2

I dont wanna speak for Joec, but I think our "problem" is we dont read the same propaganda you guys (the collective right) over and over, hear the same lies on the radio over and over, then tell each other the same thing on a forum over and over. That explains our beliefs. I get dozens of emails a month with outright lies about Obama and the left...
Well for starters, all the stuff you credited Obama for was started under Bush, Obama wants to cancle most of the programs, but since they started to come to fruitation so he took the credit, can't believe you really fell for it. Explains a lot of your beliefs!

We got Bin Ladin because of the data collected over the last ten years, Obama took all the credit for it.

The pirates off Somalia was already being addressed when Obama took office.

The Heath care bill is an abortion, it will cost much more after they finish regulating the private insurance out of business. Clearly you don't pay attention to the news, Medicare was already going to be dismantled when the health care bill was passed, they just found out about it... Which was all democrats doing, the Repub's didn't vote for it and weren't allow amendments. Nancy Pullmylegski, wouldn't even allow them to see what was in the bill until they voted on it,

You really aren't grasping any of this are you?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I dont wanna speak for Joec, but I think our "problem" is we dont read the same propaganda you guys (the collective right) over and over, hear the same lies on the radio over and over, then tell each other the same thing on a forum over and over. That explains our beliefs. I get dozens of emails a month with outright lies about Obama and the left...
Wrong again Mak " OUR Problem " as you call it is you ignore all of the threads here that have the facts in them and jump in to derail other threads to attack what YOU call propaganda. Screw the emails you get, not our problem. Take some time to actually READ some articles here for once that are backed up by facts and in a lot of cases from the governments own admission.

Its getting rather tiresome trying to go back and find the stuff because you are to lazy to, when you dont want to here it in the first place. :doh:

mak2

It is propoganda. Repeat it often enough and you believe it. Adding actual fact to a thread is not usually considered derailing it, excpet here. I did not insult you personally, lay off me. Thanks.
Wrong again Mak " OUR Problem " as you call it is you ignore all of the threads here that have the facts in them and jump in to derail other threads to attack what YOU call propaganda. Screw the emails you get, not our problem. Take some time to actually READ some articles here for once that are backed up by facts and in a lot of cases from the governments own admission.

Its getting rather tiresome trying to go back and find the stuff because you are to lazy to, when you dont want to here it in the first place. :doh:

Kane

I bought a rifle once that was advertised to be the most accurate weapon you could Hope for, saying that you would never have to Change the elevation and windage once it was sighted in.

Well, struggle as I might, I could never get it to maintain a decent MOA. It just didn't shoot worth a damn. But I defended that rifle to the end, because it was advertised to be the best thing going. For nearly three years I defended that rifle, telling anyone that thought differently it was just another manufacture's propaganda, trying to derail my confidence in that pricey firearm.

Well, it finally came to me one day that it was just a shitty rifle, no doubts about it. Next year, humbled and remorseful for trusting the glitzy advertising, I traded the damn thing in on a much straighter shooter.

sunlover

I have to say that these type of things (rumors & articles about the government) didn't start with the current president. Wasn't it George Bush jr that said "I'M the decider". Just sayin folks...

No matter that the video is 2 yrs old or is about a different issue as somes have brought up, articles and videos of this type have been going around for years and i, for one, believe where there's smoke there's fire...or gonna be. All one needs to do is do a search on the "New World Order", Martial Law, or any search that has to do with the government and find out what comes up. It's pretty startling to me and i'm not one that prefers to bury my head in the sand and pretend everything is okie dokie. People will, as it should be, draw their own conclusions and hopefully do their own research.

I would like to add that we, as adults, should be able to debate without personally attacking anothers character, beliefs or comments.

I find ALL of the responses interesting and they give me just one or two (or more lol) reasons for doing more research. Thank you!

Kane

Oath Keepers is a fairly new organization but with an ever expanding following. Thank God.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zztaj2AFiy8"]Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will NOT Obey - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Due to me attaining more years of life, I suppose my dementia has set in more. I seem to have (possibly temporarily) misplaced quite a few firearms along with many thousands of rounds of ammo. I contacted the gun dealers where I purchased these firearms and they said they were very concerned about a possible flash fire that burned all written and electronic records.

As a wise Japanese military leader said many decades ago, he fears that there would be a firearm behind nearly every blade of grass in this country. Millions and millions more firearms have been distributed in this country since then. Big tanks are great as are our amazing fighting aircraft. However, the US is far larger than Iraq and the military cannot gather nor contain the firearms in an area roughly the size of California. To think it could happen to the entire US is simply not something I believe.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter

How is it when I post a video of Obama saying in his own words that you can't see or hear what comes out of his own lips. That has nothing to do with right/left belief, it has to do to hearing what is said.

Obama and his minions want a civilian defense force "Equal to the military", Hitler's version of the Brownshirts. Yet you avoid making the connection that came from Obama's own mouth and history written in black and white and blood.

There is a big differance between guessing and seeing the obvious.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
How is it when I post a video of Obama saying in his own words that you can't see or hear what comes out of his own lips. That has nothing to do with right/left belief, it has to do to hearing what is said.

Obama and his minions want a civilian defense force "Equal to the military", Hitler's version of the Brownshirts. Yet you avoid making the connection that came from Obama's own mouth and history written in black and white and blood.

Now as I've said before Obama does many things I don't like but those are factual reasons not to support him which I don't. However I also don't buy most of the rumor, gossip type stuff either and prefer real facts not what some guy writes on a blog. I also want to see video posted that aren't edited and if so at least know there is one unedited out there. I wouldn't feel any different regardless of who was being discussed be it president, congressman or a dog catcher.

mak2

If I recall correctly it is health care officers like doctors and nurses he is talking about. No matter what it is I dont see how brown shirts is obvious. I dont want to go thru this again, but last time it came up they posted the order for recruiting docotrs and nurses for civil service as "proof" obama was starting a civil army. I beleive the order had been written under Reagan. Again, facts have no bearings on...ok, I will find the thread. What the heck, I have not seen a person down here all day.
Now as I've said before Obama does many things I don't like but those are factual reasons not to support him which I don't. However I also don't buy most of the rumor, gossip type stuff either and prefer real facts not what some guy writes on a blog. I also want to see video posted that aren't edited and if so at least know there is one unedited out there. I wouldn't feel any different regardless of who was being discussed be it president, congressman or a dog catcher.

mak2

http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=38687&highlight=obama+civilian+army

http://factcheck.org/2010/04/obamas-private-army/index.html

Brownshirts = doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers. yep, that is obvious.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
http://factcheck.org/2010/04/obamas-private-army/index.html

Brownshirts = doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers. yep, that is obvious.

Pretty much a waste of time explaining the differance between "Civilian defense force/Brownshirts" verses Doctors and Nurses.

Sadly, I really thought you could make the connection...

As Obama didn't stutter when he said that, what point do Doctors and Nurses need the same level of power as the Military?

Brown Shirts started out as Hitlers political base, now Obama appears to think the minions of OWS are going to be his. At least the Browns Shirts were cleaned up.

mak2

Again, this has been repeated so often on the far right blogs, forums like this, and other places people have began to believe in it. Think logically for just a second. If he really was going to do this why would he give such a long heads up time? It is not obvious Obama is starting an army of brownshirts. I think it is nearly delusional. Remember the birth certificate thing. Same thing.
Pretty much a waste of time explaining the differance between "Civilian defense force/Brownshirts" verses Doctors and Nurses.

Really thought you could make connection!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter

Factcheck.org is NOT reliable, NOT nonpartisan, TOTALLY owned by the Annenberg Foundation, and are totally in the tank for Obama.

The Annenberg Foundation created the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from a $500 million grant: the largest single gift ever made to American public education.

Barack Obama and William Ayers, the unrepentant domestic terrorist and leader of the Weatherman Underground, were on the Board of Directors from 1995-2001, and Obama was the Chairman from 1995-1999.

So, NO, Factcheck's agenda has always been to cover up and lie for Obama. Sure, they toss in a few negatives about him, but nothing of any substance.

Link. From 1994 to 2002, Obama served on the boards of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to fund the Developing Communities Project; and of the Joyce Foundation.[29] He served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 2002, as founding president and chairman of the board of directors from 1995 to 1999.[29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Last edited:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Again, this has been repeated so often on the far right blogs, forums like this, and other places people have began to believe in it. Think logically for just a second. If he really was going to do this why would he give such a long heads up time? It is not obvious Obama is starting an army of brownshirts. I think it is nearly delusional. Remember the birth certificate thing. Same thing.

Go back to post 23 and watch what Obama says, he is a great speaker and pronounces his words clearly. Then tell where"Right wing" extreme groups are not understanding his words, because to me as a concervitive, I understood them very clearly and there was no mention of Doctors or Nurses in there at all.

Yet you try to deflect what he says as meaningless, but clearly as an obvious follower of his doctrines, you miss the details.

Oh and as far as the birth cert., give me half and hour and I can make a copy of a birth certificate showing him born in Washinton, he has produced a copy, still not an original. When I went into the Military, I had to produce an original or certified Notarized copy. But at this point it is a mute argument, he is who he is to his followers, I'm just not one of them.

mak2

Go back to post 23 and watch what Obama says, he is a great speaker and pronounces his words clearly. Then tell where"Right wing" extreme groups are not understanding his words, because to me as a concervitive, I understood them very clearly and there was no mention of Doctors or Nurses in there at all.

Yet you try to deflect what he says as meaningless, but clearly as an obvious follower of his doctrines, you miss the details.

OK, I will turn off NPR and go back and listen to it...again.